Reviews for Naruto:Unmei Nashi de Katachi
RasenShuriken92 chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
i really love the story
Shinku Ryuuga chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
I'm wondering what Naruto picked for Hinata... And would you be planning on writing lemons for this fic, Death Kitsune-san? From how you're writing, it looks like you are, but I'm not sure cause I'm not you. And I like how the fic is shaping out, especially in the NaruHina depot. Good job, and I cannot WAIT for the next chapter!
gaul1 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
nice, byes
Brandon chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
Great story. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.
DragonRayne1205 chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
i thought the shapeshifting demon is a brillant idea. what is the age defferince between kyuubi and ume
T. E. Rankin chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
I personlay like how it's going right now, I'm kind of interested as to how Haku and Naruto's relation ship will work, brother/sister thing or just friends.
SchizophrenicInsomniac chapter 13 . 11/11/2007
is haku going to be paired up with anyone
Fox13 chapter 13 . 9/10/2007
I like this story the way it is now. And if you want to revise it you should make a seprate version. And keep this verison and continue it because its really good so far. I would really like to see how this version plays out.
Kai Orihomunon chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
I think it goes Sasuke Uchiha not Uchica.
Overlord of Kitsune chapter 13 . 7/4/2007
I've been reading the story since the first version, and I need more! It's like a drug!
RakeeshJ4 chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
Hm. 'Sounded like some foreign language'...that's actually pretty darn strange, isn't it? From what I can see, there's no explanation for that. Naruto has already been established as having excellent hearing, and in any case even if he couldn't quite hear Hinata, it wouldn't sound like a foreign language, would it?

This is a fascinating story you've got going here, but I have to admit that there are some scenes which seem quite...forced, like you decided ahead of time that you wanted a certain something to happen and decided to ram the square event peg in the round plot slot. If that makes sense. Aside from that, there are numerous relatively minor spelling and grammar errors speckled throughout the story.
Rane246 chapter 13 . 6/25/2007
Great story, hope you keep it up.
HalfTangible chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
If you just replace the chapters then people wont be able to comment on the new chapters
imgonnadie chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
Excellent chapter. Please do conitnue to write.
heir of okami chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
hey great chap, hope you update faster this time. this is a great story. when are we going to start seeing results from naruto's training with the demons and Kiiori? is he going to go around his fox form any more? and is he going to get some customed weapon? keep up the good work