Reviews for How The Carolers Got Covered
the brilliance of the way you wrote this makes me question your sanity for all brilliant people are crazy including Hermione because she fell for Ron instead of Krum.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
It's spelled Moony, not Mooney. And that comment about feeding the characters to the werewolf doesn't really work for two reasons. A) It's OOC, as Mr. Lupin is very (justifiably) angsty about his furry little problem. B) It's not the full moon. He has no control over the transformation.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
lol tthat was histericly funny
Ankhasia Riddle chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
brilliant
Izzlei chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I hate those darn carolers...
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I still don't know why Rowlings didn't include a scene where the twins learn the identities of their heroes.

But then again, that lets fanfic writers to write said scene however they want!

This is just as epic as its sequel! :)
bobert chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
lol wow this was really funny. i'm probably going to be humming carols all day
Pentecost chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
awesome...funny...yeah...why...am...I...doing...this...the...world...may...never...know
ridickulus101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
hahahahahahahahahaha omg that was hilarious now i got this singing song obsession. lol he he hahaha. You got to write those types of things more often
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Grins!
The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was cute! The singing was hilarious.

-Insane Slytherin
Nejifanatic101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
HAHAHA!
vanarox chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
bloody hell hahahahahaha heehee mwahahahahah caralers get on me nerves
G chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
One thing that is always annoying. It's "Moony" not "Mooney", otherwise a rather interesting fic.
AlyshaNemesis chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
OMG, this maybe was one of the funniest things I've read in ages... *lol*

And I really want more!

*rofl* Thank you for making me laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair... *g* And thanks also for making it impossible for me to resist the urge to sing christmas songs... *g*

I'll watch out for your other storys while I'm adding this one to my favorites...

Love