Reviews for Demon Called Deception
autumnamberleaves chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
I must say, I really have enjoyed this fic. I know that it's been far too long to hold on to much hope that it ever gets updated again, but one can hope. Poor Chase and poor Foreman too. I know House feels guilty for sending them on the B&E. I would post this in a PM but as that feature is disabled, I'm reviewing again. Anyways, I really enjoyed the seven chapters and reread this story often. I like stories where Foreman and Chase slowly become friends (not lovers, friends!) :-)

Anyways, I thought I'd try to contact you this way as your profiles states you like comments.
-Aut
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hey there,

I realize you haven't updated in forever, but I really hope that you come back to this story. It's really good and I want to know what happens to Chase and Foreman. Pretty please? It's a wonderful story and it would be awesome if it were finished. Or at the very least, had a summary of how you planned for it could go. Thanks!
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Wellllll im guessin some people rnt goin to work tomorrow!
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
I adore this story, and I realllllllly hope you continue it soonish!

Please? O.o
LostBones chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Please, for the live of God, finish this story! I absolutely love it, I think I just reread this story for the tenth time.
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Really good so far. I really like how you managed to make Foreman understand Chase a little bit better. I can't wait to read what happens next. The image of Chase in a hospital gown kind of gives me the giggles. I realize you haven't updated since 2007, so in all likelihood you have abandoned this story...but you never know. Maybe begging you to update will work. Hope to see more~!
13 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
I'm loving this story, u're a great writer :)

I hope u get back to writing this some day
resourceress7 chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Hi darkbird36,

I've included your fic on my list of Sick!Chase fics at resourceress7. livejournal 1323. html

The list is currently at over 90 fics. I decided to list them all in one place, because there was no Sick!Chase site available like there is for Sick!Wilson and Sick!House.

If you would like to submit corrections, or suggest other sick!Chase fics I should add to my list, please let me know. Thanks for writing!

resourceress7
SamanthaBlue chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I'm a little new to the fandom and I only just discovered this, but PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is seriously so... such wonderful chemistry and it's amazing... Even if you didn't update... well is it possible to put it up for adoption, if you were to tell someone the rest of the plot (hint?)

But seriously I would LOVE it if this were updated... all your readers are BEGGING you. There aren't many Chase/Foreman friendship fics and I'd love to know how this pans out.
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
This is...this is so amazing! When you were writing this, did you know how amazing this was? How amazing you are?

I'm scared because it says you updated last in 2007? 2007! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please please pleasepleasepleaseplease! You said begging does work and I'm begging shamelessly for you to update! Puh-leeeeeEEEeeAAAase update soon! I have to know what happens next! I have to read more Foreman Chase goodness! This definitely filled a void that I didn't even know I had. Please update soon _
Revriley chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
Okay, I know this hasn't been updated in three years, but I'm deeply interested in what is going to occur next. Foreman is one of my favorite characters, and for some twisted reason I enjoy seeing my favorites getting injured. Please continue...please? It's really good.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I agree with many of the reviews - you have an excellent premise, why not put us out of our misery and complete the fic - if it is not too complicated - one or more chapter is all that it needs, right? No matter what - have enjoyed all seven chapters read - you really make the Chase/Foreman chemistry worked! Well done
Annacat101 chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
Real Life... such a drag sometimes, isn't it? XD but anyway... Really like them, and hope you finish it? LOL I understand if you don't, but since you said begging worked... *puppy-dog eyes* pwease?

-Annie
Pinkuro chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
why did you stop there? come on continue, it's soo good! I loved it!
Olivia94 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is really good! Even though it has been near three years since it was updated, I really hope you finish it!