Reviews for Fidelity
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I really liked this a lot. Your portrayal of all the characters was really great, and the entire thing was beautifully written.
illjwamh chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I really like what you've done here. There are so many potential love interests for Sokka in the series, and you've shown that they are all possible, and even plausible. I also like the way he comes back to Suki in the end. She was his first and last, if not his only. Well done indeed.
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is THE BEST SOKKA FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ. Seriously, I loved it.

Favorites!
Virande chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
A toast to one of the few writers who has presented Sokka as a human, one who can experience love in different arms, and not demonize any of the love interests. Particularly concerning Ty Lee.

Wonderful characterization. I've never seen character development managed this subtly before, but it was done beautifully. You can almost feel the times as they pass him by.
Lady Kendra chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Very well done, artful. And proper grammer/english too. That's practically an accomplishment in and of itself here on
knittingpanda chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
...what? so... he met Suki, then Yue, then Ty Lee, then Toph... the he met Suki again? I'm cunfused...
Ty Lokka shipper chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
WOW this is an amazing piece but you can see from my name that i am a Ty Lokka shipper so Ty Lee's was the best for me.

it was perfect just the right amount of sexuality (well actually i don't mind more) but it was great
mehrunnisa chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I absolutely love this! it's so well written, but what I liked is that I enjoy any pairing with Sokka in it, but I think this changed me into a SokkaSuki fan. great work, this is being fav'd _
For the 19th Time chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
((giggle)) Sokka is a pimp and a playboy. I luv Sukka, Tokka, and Ty Lokka. XD I luv almost all of them, but I've never been big on Yue, for some reason...maybe because I like Sukka XD. ((favs))
Name chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
beautiful i loved it all five of them :D especially the Tokka one ;) you're a very good writer :) vera vera good :)
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Beautiful! I love it!
AtlantianLaw chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Aw! This is so good! *Sniff* I love Sokka, and whenever Sokka gets to be in lurve, it is an awesome day. Thanks so much for writing this! It made my night!
Kraven Ergeist chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Because Sokka is a shoulder-dusting pimp - So true!

This was really impressive. Just the right blend of reiteration and invention, heart-warming and promiscuous at the same time.

I hope to read more from you.
Dust-in chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I like the flow the story went and the fact that Sokka is a pimp!

I like the Toph/Sokka one better!
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 10/12/2006