Reviews for As They Seem
Cyri's Alter Ego chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I didn't even ship this pairing and now I think I do.
LuminaryLunatic chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
One of the best ItaDei fics out there. 'Nuff said.
LaughterGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow this story of yours is amazing, I really like how you spoke about the art and how you combined Itachi and Deidara into the story, great work!
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I really liked this. You gave Deidara a lot of depth, and your descriptions were fantastic. The conversation they had was very in character for both of them. Their habits and views on life fit them perfectly; you really captured them well in this AU setting.

And that kiss... That was was /perfect,/ as was Itachi's closing line. (; Wonderful work with this.
Wicked-as-possible chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow, that was good. I mean just... wow *claps* bravo, my friend.
Chocolate Pencil chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
...I don't know what to say.

/Amazing/ job. The descriptions were so vivid and real. I liked reading about Deidara's past, ad it helped tie in with the present in some weird way.

Itachi was interesting. He raised some pretty deep questions. Hm. Wonderful job!
dancer4ver chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow...that was really good. Interesting plot/idea and I love how you used the characters. That was sexy kiss :D

Excellent job!
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
definitely made me think. i'm not sure if i liked itachi in this fic or not.

thanks for sharing.
Canju chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
It rocked my sox. )
Sasori no Danna chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
The art stuff was awesome. I wish there wass more Sasori (or hints of SasoDei), but I totally loved how you portrayed Deidara. Esp. the family stuff.
Rascal chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
It was great. I loved the line "You taste like an ash-tray" lol.
8999 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Win or fail?

100% WIN! Write more. plz?
Yahooze chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I love how smart Itachi is!
Jashin29 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
It was fantastic! I LOVED the beginning. I loved all of it actually, but it was so great. You should write a sequel. XD
KrackKlouny chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I love all the art and perception talk. And the beginning quote.