Reviews for Knowing
Thank you. I'm struggling with my walk with God in one particular way and this just reminded me so much of how forgiving He is even when we stumble and stray for a time. Sometimes I AM Lucy and Peter and I have been Edmund (haven't we all?), but this morning I'm feeling more like LB Susan, so thank you for the reminder that Susan (and me) don't have to be stuck there and won't be unforgiven now that she (I) have acknowledged the fault in her (my) walk with Him because He IS perfect love and perfect forgiveness.

Thanks,

RedeemedANDForgivenifstillimperfect
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/27
I think this is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us, it is very refreshing to read something like this.
A chapter 1 . 1/5
Wonderful story and I completely agree with your profile!
Louise chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was absolutely beautiful.
adidi778 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I can't even begin to describe what I felt when I read this. It's how I always imagined Susan after the Last Battle, and how she started to believe in Aslan and in Narnia again.

I also see the Christian themes in it, although I am not one myself (but I have nothing against people of other religions).
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Nice.
1monster2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is one of the better stories of this subject that I have seen! Great job!
Skunkboy chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Beautiful.
servant123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Nice :) You did a good job aligning the Narnian Stone Table Death with the Crucifixion. Keep up the good work!

-God bless-
boom babayy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
As a Christian, I'm so happy you wrote this. I also think that a lot of things that happened in Narnia were influenced by the Bible. After all, wasn't C.S. Lewis a Christian? Well, I really enjoyed this! You've got a knack for writing :)
nochance chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Absolutely loved it!
Regina26 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great story, I am also christian and i am glad to see that you understand the message the chronicles of Narnia gives us and you cared enough to share it with us ! Keep your faith strong and let Susan be proof to all of us that you're never well when away from God !
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I like it. I agree, Lewis was a Christian, and I'm sure that at least influenced Narnia, if not inspired it. Thank you for not being ashamed of the hope you have in Christ.

As for the story, I would like to think that Susan did eventually find Aslan in our world. Too bad Lewis didn't tell us about that. But I liked this story. Thanks.
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That's SO lovely.

Thank you.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I don't read a lot of Susanfic, not because I don't want Susan to become Narnian again, but because they all sound alike after awhile. But I really, really liked this one.