Reviews for A Friendly Reminder
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
The end is cute.
karmenhyne chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I'm very partial to this fic. I've always liked darkshipping even though it never really makes sense to me.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
It's amazing that no one thinks of the mental repercussions of the yamis having bodies.

brittney
Supa Artemis and Supa Cheyenne chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wee! Fluff!

That was sweet ) *Squeals like a deranged fangirl*

~Cheyenne
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Interesting. Poor guys - especially Bakura, he's so messed up. Not that he doesn't have the right to be...
Golgii Apparatus chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
wowz! only 3 reviews! thats crazy.. the idea here is actually simple but NO ONE ever does these ideas! most of them are redundant and just plain silly. oh well.

this was too short though..maybe a sequel? I found you from your site. saw that picture a long time ago and just found your site randomly again.. well im faving . :D
StormySkys chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
...*hugs you* I was craveing darkshipping! Thanks! ...err..yeah. Awsome fic. I love how Bakura acts like nothing's going on at first. Poor Atemu, all freaked out while Baku's just all “I don’t know. Maybe half an hour?”.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Never seen this pairing, but it'd been written realistically without being overly sappy or angsty. 3
Baada chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Wow... Just wow. Amazing writing, I could feel the tension all the way through just reading (and nicely broken up by the bits of humor btw)

And spelling and grammar's all right, too, always a plus lol _ Excellent fic