Reviews for Darkness
aeenc chapter 23 . 6/1/2007
wow. such drama. Sarah was kinda selfish but Toby should understand that she did not have a choice about taking him. This is really good and I hope you find your muse for this story again. This is the best fic where Toby is the main focus that I've read.
forward-but-sincere-pirate chapter 16 . 3/25/2007
Aw, that was a nice chapter. I liked it. I just hope Toby isn't going to be such

a jerk all the way through the end...(in referrence to the last chapter, of course. lol)
forward-but-sincere-pirate chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Who! Didn't see THAT coming.
forward-but-sincere-pirate chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
I like the idea about people turning into dragons, instead of birds. It's unique. :-D
Shanz chapter 23 . 3/23/2007
i love it keep up the great work
DemonicSymphony chapter 23 . 3/11/2007
Beautiful chapter. I'd like to see Toby see her for who she really is and everything get hunky dory from there lol.

I'm a sucker for happy endings though
LabyLvrPhx chapter 22 . 3/6/2007
Yay, an update :) Calen is going to have a change of heart I think :)
crystal13moon chapter 23 . 3/5/2007
Oh no! Sadness. :( This is getting too good, you need to update soon! Please?
notwritten chapter 23 . 3/4/2007
It's not fair for Toby and Calen not to marry.

Excellent!
yodeladyhoo chapter 23 . 3/4/2007
Oh, boy. Poor Toby. He's is going to be deliverin' some hurtin' REAL soon to some peoples of the Underground ! I think it's time for that Dark Elf to pay Master Tobias a visit. He'll be finding him extraordinarily receptive right about now. I would like to know why Alyana has been visiting Daves, though. To try to get the Dark Elf's talons out of Toby ? I find myself not liking Calen at all. I hope, I'm not sure what I want to see happen to her. I would love to see Alon get a really important political move really wrong and be totally exposed. But, I'm just a lowly reader. It's your story. Write away. I'll be waiting.
crystal13moon chapter 22 . 3/3/2007
It's so sad to see Toby and Sarah fighting. I hope everything turns out ok. Love it, please update soon!
crystal13moon chapter 21 . 3/3/2007
So cute. Babies rock lol. Love it!
crystal13moon chapter 20 . 3/3/2007
No. Calen can not do anything bad. So sad, and yet so wonderfully happy. Yay for happiness!
crystal13moon chapter 19 . 3/3/2007
I'm always so late in reviewing. Anyways, wonderful chapter! Yay for weddings!
DemonicSymphony chapter 22 . 2/27/2007
I seriously want to throttle the snot out of Toby

Great chapter!