Reviews for The Voice

Lukiškės Skg.
6 Vilinius 01108, Lituania

EMAIL ME AT:

FIND ME WITH:
Phoenix and Irin, who got married in the same court where the court ruled in my favor for my case
The Undefiler chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
If the ink pen of silver believes that I shall not find her, warm her of this:

I am everywhere. I shall bring her down. You, Lauderdale, do not understand of what I speak, but that means nothing. The warning shall pass on to her. She shall continue to mock me, but she hides the fear and hurt that festers within at knowing her writings are not worth the very paper she writes them on.

She shall never escape. I shall bide my time.

But she will be destroyed. The pieces of her ego shall be scattered throughout the universe.
Prima chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
If you DARE report me, I swear I will come down on you like a ton of bricks. You have no idea who you are messing with. I can promise you, it won't be nice! So fuck off! You little bitch!

Oh and you can tell this Kiara, who by the way I don't believe exits for one moment. Like come on? Why the hell is she using your account? That if she dares file that report, I will report both of you very very seriously. You will be so sorry if you do for I will make your time on FanFiction a living nightmare! I swear!

I bet you all it's Mirkwood warrior having fun at your expense. She is probably rolling around on the floor,laughing at your stupidity. Think about it for a moment. Mirkwood is the master of lies and deceit. This is the sort of thing she would do. You're all ejidts for believing her. Fools and fucked up little twerps!
00oo chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
You were here in 2001? OMG.
VAPX007 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hi The Lauderdale

I enjoyed this story. You've really set a very good scene without bogging it down and might I say that you gave the piece quite a realism.

I really like how The Voice and Megavolt escaped together, and I'm especially glad you fitted him into the story.

Your friend in Writing

VAPX007
Loonytune crazy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Pretty good story I enjoyed it
BluePard chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Hrmm. So far as mysteries go, I'd say it didn't work... even having forgotten the name of the fic, I guessed the person's skill from their first using it. DW's correcting himself about "no, that's a she" made the other surprise unsurprising as well. Aside from that, it looks like this could go interesting places, altho yer version of DW bothers me .;;
Crash chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
We don't get his (her) identity? Man, I was practically sure it'll turn out to be a Beagle Boys scheme. Ah well, there's still the rest of the series... Hope Garret's in the follow ups. He's neat. Nice job.