Reviews for This Is My Weapon
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
DAMN! This was so freaking HOT that I almost creamed my panties!
Reoko chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh God, I want more! XDD It was great!
brynn chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Good story ) Thanks for writing! 3
Kryshna chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I would really love to read more of this. This story really entertained and captured my attention. I have to say I love this pairing and your writing is just amazing and entertaining to no end.
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Yummy, yummy, yummy smut! Excellent work and wonderful tactics. ;-) I really like the way you write, with the flowing descriptions and the interesting descriptions of the characters. You remind me why I like Irvine. XD
LyaraCR chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I want to see the rest!

Loved It!

Please, more!

Olade chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
uhmm.. i read this n a website.. are the one. who wrote the fic in discarnate...?
SesshomarusMoonGirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
another go, another go! D: lol
FreeFall2U chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Very good and really hot I hope Irvy gets his chance
Lunael chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was a very nice oneshot. The sex scene was sexy and great and the way it happened wasn't too far fletched - like most sex scenes unfortunately tend to be. And I must admit that it was really great to read a fic where Squall isn't described as a feminine uke! In fact, there wasn't that distinction between Uke and seme and that made things much more interesting!

Thanks a lot for the good reading time, I truly enjoyed it!
craigfuckingtucker chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wow. This story is AMAZING!

I've reread this about maybe a million times, and its still an amazing piece of work. Everything just worked so well, and it was very detailed...

I recomend it to all my yaoi-lover friends. Its that great. Lol.

I hope you do write a sequal with the chaps.

& if you already wrote it... well, I'll have to look for it. xD

But I hope you really don't leave your readers hanging without some of those chaps. Lol.
Electric Raijin chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is one of the best squallxirvine stories ever :'D,

It was well written, Squall being dominate m i like it every much so.

Im going to add you to my favorites and story alerts.

You should write more, I am writing one at the moment

but i haven't uploaded it yet but i will try :D
sphinxofthenile chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
OMG, was it hot! *fans self*
PurgatoryHeart chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow. Awesome! It had me chanting yaoi! yaoi! yaoi! Although, it did have me wondering something, too. So...when they gonna do it?
LaMaldita chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
ow... the force of my nosebleed just blew me back about 10 feet and i hit my head against the wall. i think that's one of the best lemons i've ever read!