Reviews for A Fight At The Opera
GuardianWolf96 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Your writing has changed so much.
VAPX007 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Hi The Lauderdale

I really enjoy your 'The Voice' series.

I'd just like to give a couple suggestions.

When you switched POV from The Voice to Megavolt at the opera house:

In this particular case because HE doesn't know that she's there yet or how she got in, it probably shouldn't be "Unlike The Voice".

Oh, poor DW. How frustrating for Launchpad to come rushing to help him rather than continue in an attempt to catch the criminals.

I feel you're being painfully true to the TV series when it comes to how you're painting the Terror, except ...

It stands that Gosalyn and Drake have a much more open relationship (than I had with my parents growing up). As such I did expect Drake a little more enthusiasm about Gosalyn's A on her essay. Drake is just as incredibly high spirited as his adoptive daughter. The only time he gives a discount on that is when he's distracted. So this comes full circle to the headache. He takes on criminals every night, what made the previous night that much rougher? Perhaps just a little more detail here. What did he get up to in that particular night?

Anyway, lots of fun!

Your Friend in Writing,

VAPX007
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Pretty god story I enjoyed it
BluePard chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
dun dun DUUUUN! How will it end? ...guess I'll go find out *wanders off*
Crash-Sign in Why would I do that chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
(I'm gettin' through these. Slowly...) Its amazing just how many times Megavolt is given a girl. ...Or at least a female aquaintance/acomplace. And just as often, the accomplace is just as/more competant than Dakwing... Nonetheless, the operahouse was a great setting for the story. Very...gradiose. I could just picture the place. ('Cours, I was thinking more along the line of the Pris Operahouse than a school auditorium...) Settings like that are surprising in fanfics. Overall, quite enjoyable.
Stumpy chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I really like the Voice stories, and I really, really hope you'll write more.