Reviews for More Than Friends And Brothers
DragonPrincess38 chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
I loved this chapter. When will you write for this story again?

I want to read more about Tommy and Jason's relationship.
RangerBride78 chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
Love this story
Lover of Emotions chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
that is good. update soon please.
Oh my gOd chapter 23 . 2/14/2012
OH my gOd

2/14/12 . chapter 23.

This sucks! I mean in some parts there's no punctuation! You should really get a beta!
TKfanatic chapter 23 . 1/23/2012
Very awesome story! I hope you continue with this soon. I'm eager to find out where it goes from here.
sz2000 chapter 23 . 9/30/2011
I enjoyed reading this story and "The Long Journey Home." Thank you for writing two stories that are well written. I'm usually not into slash because there is no story just sex. It was really great to find two stories that told a story about two people finding each other. Yes, there was sex but it wasn't what dominated the story.

I just wanted to hug and hold Jason after what happened between him and his father. It is true that it does happen. I'm glad that Jason and his dad made up.

You are an amazing writer. I love reading your work. Please keep up the great work!

I also enjoy reading what you and Cmar have written together. Great work!
WickedBlue chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
What a wonderful fic. Probably one of the best Power Rangers slash fics out there. Awesome.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
i just wanted to make sure i dropped you a review here at the very least. XD I just finished the nc-17 version of this fic over at lunaesence and i have to say, your work leaves me absolutely breathless. I dearly hope that you have another chapter of tommy and jase's honeymoon up soon.

also, is it possible to do author alerts on that website? because i could not for the life of me figure it out XD
Pteracrane chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
Hey...

Like I said at Lunas...

THE BEST SLASH FF I'VE EVER READ!

For me..There are only to possible pairings with Tommy:

Jase and Kim..

Ok..To be honest..The Best would be... of them

I can only agree with Kim:

Jase ans Tommy ARE like Coffee and Milk!

It's just natural!

Hope to see this FF sometime to be finished.

I loved it way to much!
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 12/2/2009
Awesome. I've read but never reviewed. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
digiwriter1392 chapter 23 . 9/23/2009
I have spent most of my time trying not go go insane. Amazing job, and amazing story. Keep up the good work.
Autobot Jazz-16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ok, so I just started reading this story thanks to Be A Warrior Casseau. And from what I have read so far, she was right about how good this story is. I love it!
GleeRanger chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Damn Damn Damn! :)
GleeRanger chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Not a good chapter to read while I'm at work... lol. I'm all red now.
GleeRanger chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I'm only on chapter one and I love it already. Am looking forward to reading the rest.