Reviews for The Room Was Silent
Neeri chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Poor Trance.

Poor, poor Harper.

Really good story, and very sad.
Genii chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Why do u guys always kill harper off. That story waz so sad.
Amara Xylona chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Sniffle! *reaches for the tissues* Sob! That was so sad! Very well written but REALLY SAD! You're definately an excellent angst writer
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
nooo, not Harper! ;_; that was so sad...

Somehow though, i don't think the others would have let Harper die alone. Trance was there, but i would think that everone else would be there also... good fic.
julz chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
u do depressing well, that sucks 4 me cuz now im depressed, but ur really good at writing depressing
Len chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Very, very well done. :)
brat64 chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
o. whew. o, wow. very moving. very touching. you keep it very real. good job.
Pandora chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Very nice. Not overly angsty, with good characterization. Good one shot.
Lelania chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Wow. Just...wow. I'm nearly crying, and I never cry...
Anna M chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Very powerful. Very emotional. Great job! Well written.
Konayn chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
*Sob* Waahhh! *sniffle* So good . . .so sad! Usually, I hate stories where Harper dies, y'know, on principal, but this one . .. so good . .. *More sobbing* Very angsty, dark, I'd love to see a sequel . .. what happens to Trance? how does she deal with having to re-live Harpers dying breaths, night after night after night? I'd love to write a sequel with you . . .*hinthinthint* I gotta go. Keep writing!
Pantera chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Oh my God! That is SO SAD! You are a really good writer, getting the heart of emotions across in just a few words. I almost cried! Good Job!
Jena Galifany chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
From reading fanfic, I have developed a deep respect for Harper. He has suffered so much. This is the ultimate and the suffering that Trance is going through, as well as the rest of the crew, is very painful to see. But this is the way of all things. A Great read. Thank you.
DivaGypsy chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Very nice story ... it captures the mood and the emotions well. I'm not usually a big fan of sad stories, but I couldn't resist this one. Bravo!
Mary R chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
I was crying. So sad. Very well written, though. I could follow the changes.