Reviews for Illusions
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzz i am begging u
u got to complete this amazing story :)
Born 2 B A Vampire chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
why don't you update? i like this story.
Born 2 B A Vampire chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
arkiarn gets isibel pregnet, turns out the kids the reson she has power over the whether, when she finds out she esckapes from the orders clutches and traveles into teh under world where she takes shelter in the ruins of the tempile where they found arkiarn.

Just an idea
BeccyRox22 chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
Hiya great story please please update soon !
Born 2 B A Vampire chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
maybe you should skip ahead a yar to where Arkian and them r searching for her and found where the order took her, to some remote iland in hte underworld, isibel had changed her appearence in that year and was working "with" the order the gardians find her and are pretending to be members, she gives them a tour with out revaling who she is, Arkain is all depresses at her loss and she convencise him to tell her his story all the while she is leading htem off the island, unknown to the, hten sheabandions htem only to show up a month later at Arkains chambers still acting as hte girl who was working with teh orderbut told htem htat she was realy working for htem, from htere lead the plot to where she tells them her real identity.
Born 2 B A Vampire chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
it greate, but you realy need to update the story. SOON!
Jennie68 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
I love it! Please continue!
Paralyzing0Silence chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
oh my goodness. i love this story. please oh please oh please write more to it. its fabulous. you are an awesome writer. keep it up ;) please continue !
Paralyzing0Silence chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
oh. great story.
Llama Queen Katie chapter 11 . 7/1/2007
OMG! Thank god Isabel's not dead! Update soon, please? You have to! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Llama Queen Katie chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
Yayness! Isabel and Arkarian are back! Hooray!
Llama Queen Katie chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
Everything's good, except for the fact that Isabel's hair is naturally sun-kissed blonde. Don't believe me? Check page 33 of The Named. It's somewhere near the bottom. Other than that, this was great!
Llama Queen Katie chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
Whoa...rough. How the hell is Isabel supposed to "forget everything that's happening"? Oh well...I'll just have to read on, won't I?
Llama Queen Katie chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
That's so sad! Why would Arkarian actually say that? I mean, sure he was only trying to protect Isabel, but to say he doesn't love her when that's obviously a lie? It's just not like him...don't worry, I'm not saying that he's OOC, and I think that this just makes the fic even more interesting.
Llama Queen Katie chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Interesting...but I'm confused as to how that would put this awkwardness between the two of them. Oh well. I'll just keep reading, shall I?