Reviews for Laying Claim
Sucker for shipping chapter 18 . 6/5
I LOOOOOOVE IIIITTTTT!
Sucker for shipping chapter 13 . 6/5
OHMERGERSHTHISISADORABLEANDSOSWEETSASUKE'SSUCHAFREAKINGSWEATHEARTILOVEIIIIITTTTT
Sucker for shipping chapter 12 . 6/5
This is so fucking kawaii!
Sucker for shipping chapter 5 . 6/5
Fricking X'D
Sucker for shipping chapter 2 . 6/4
True, true
Sucker for shipping chapter 1 . 6/4
This is off to an awesome start XD
KuriKashi chapter 18 . 4/25
AWWWW this was ADORABLE!
Well written and well done!
Great plot summary but the content is such a let down.
CountryBaby93 chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
Oh that was spooky good! Such an amazing story!
CountryBaby93 chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
Omg! Bahahaha! I laughed so hard I had almost peed myself!
CountryBaby93 chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
Omg! That was sexy, hot, and so so so romantic!
CountryBaby93 chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
Sooooo beaitiful! So he does love her... He just doesn't know how to admit it to himself! Ugh! Dann u sasuke! Just tell her already!
Rena Katsueki chapter 18 . 12/2/2017
Woah! This story was a ride from start to finish and I loved every moment of it! I love your writing style and the way that you have portrayed the characters made me either hate them a lot or love them or hate them love them! At the beginning there I admit I thought that Sasuke was going to be a real dick but I am very happy that you gave him a reason to act that way and to explain everything. Made me really connect with the characters and the actions that they took. Defiantly a story to add to my favorites and re-read! Great job! And now I must go and read Love and in War since you have manged to suck me into another story!
Cheers!
Macheala19040 chapter 18 . 11/13/2017
I loved this Fanfic so much! Like, oh my god!
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 18 . 8/23/2017
So I really liked this fic and would probably read it again, but there's just one this that's been bothering me since like chapter nine. Tsunade tells Sakura to monitor the boys for the pheromone stuff, then tells her not to let them know she's there. And the monitoring isn't mention anymore after that conversation.

Other than that I've absolutely enjoyed this fic. Kudos!
3,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »