Reviews for Laying Claim
rainvall chapter 18 . 11/24
THANK YOU FOR THIS. This was such a beautiful story and the ending made me cry! It's so perfect! I can't express how amazing this was
rainvall chapter 12 . 11/18
AWWW IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW, I hate Cain so much LMAO
rainvall chapter 7 . 11/17
Okay, I take back what I said in my previous review. I WISH I COULD DELETE IT (don't read it)! This story is actually really growing on me! I really like this! I had been confused with the plot at first but this is very well written (and I really can't stop reading it!) I really like Sasuke's character in this and seeing a more possessive and protective side of him while still maintaining how he would behave canonically! I also love what you did with each chapter title, I love Disney it's so heartwarming and nostalgic reading each of them. I do read author notes I'm sorry to hear that you've received hate on your upload schedule! Any writer should never be pressured to update as soon as possible, that's so rude! Take all the time you need in updating your stories, you are the writer and we are the readers after all!
rainvall chapter 3 . 11/8
3 chapters in, I'm still unsure how to feel about this story. To me it just seems very unhealthy and toxic, and I feel really bad for Sakura (especially if I were picture myself in her position). I know Sasuke would ever actually try to own Sakura out of the blue and Tsunade and Naruto seemed to brush this off too quickly for their characters. Like what the heck? There's no way Konoha would allow something like this. Of course this is a very unique story concept but I'm just scared wondering if Sakura is able to consent...? All in all the way sasusaku has been portrayed in this story just seems too toxic for me. However no offense to your writing I think the story could use some retouches. Besides I think it's so fast paced to me but I know I might just be a sucker for slow burn
GymNatty321 chapter 1 . 9/21
Sakura should have been sold to slavery to a foreign country, so she could weaken the country by having her in their possession.

Sakura gives a -10 debuff in everything and a -50 debuff in fighting and luck.
violetsakurablossom chapter 7 . 8/31
The boys parents are suspicious
wittybunny chapter 3 . 7/29
People who loved Sakura are too okay about her being someone's property
Lolipaopao chapter 14 . 3/24
"What the hell was that? " YES WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!
"The two girls were talking in the closet", how cute !, and how dare that Bishh boyyy curse My Sakura-chan! Grrrrrr... Grrrrrr... I wanna kill that Bishh boy ! But... THE PART WHEN... WHEN THEY WAS ABOUT TO.. UH... YOU KNOW ... WHEN THEY WAS ABOUT TO S-! You know!
Lolipaopao chapter 12 . 3/24
This is the soooo sweet! Here have a candy !
Lolipaopao chapter 11 . 3/24
"I'll get you! Even if you blow off my arms and legs, if I take in your poison and it paralyzes me, I'll get you, I swear it!" Oooohhhh that was sweet! It's so sweet I saw a ant running on my phone screen! ( •ω• )
Lolipaopao chapter 10 . 3/24
Oh no! Please don't let it happen...
Lolipaopao chapter 9 . 3/24
Hmmm...Seduce?... IT WILL HURT TO ME SASUKE-KUN TO THAT ON SOMEONE ELSE!
Lolipaopao chapter 8 . 3/24
I remember The snake said "oooh so touchy... " and I also remember when the snake asked that he was sent to bite her but I think Sasuke-kun was the one who wanted to bite her..
And I remember when he said.
"The hell I'm not shitting you!" Sasuke said and then he said "I told this to Naruto as well: Sakura should hear my reasons before anyone else. Once she knows I'll stand on top of the mountain and sing it to the entire city. Maybe I'll even dance." Wait d-dance?... Ooooh just to prove his love for her... Interesting...
Lolipaopao chapter 7 . 3/24
Nooo please nooo! Nooooo! SASUKE-KUN! Help My Sakura-chan! If you wouldn't I guess I will be the one too I will just gonna jump into the story and kill those drunk yards! But please help!
3,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »