Reviews for Laying Claim
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 8/12
It's another story similar to this one that I can't seen to find. Sakura runs away from her brother and father after they kill her mother, and settles in Konoha.

She registers in school and meets Sasuke who is smitten with her at first sight and starts to follow her from school to the store and to her apartment. He leaves a note and a rose outside of her door.

Anyway when she gets to school Sasuke and his friends find out that she can't speak so they automatically befriend her and tells her about some of the things about Konoha. Either Tenten or Ino tells Sakura about the "Claim" law that allows guys to claim girls for their own and they have the right to accept or not.

I know its not that similar, but the part about claiming gets me every time. I wish I could find out the name of that story though!

Anyway, I live this story!
vanillathin chapter 18 . 8/6
its a good good story. i just remember read it in indonesian, but its stuck in chapter 2. and just found this story myself. i feel great to read it. thank you for writing this fanfiction
Isafish chapter 7 . 7/18
Omigosh, yes! DISNEY CLASSICS FOR THE WINNNN! Oh yeah, and your story is pretty interesting, too XD
guest chapter 18 . 7/6
Three words-
YOU ARE AMAZING.
the story was just...wow
I must admit that the checkup scene was THE MOST AWESOMEST part I've ever read in any sasusaku story..!
..how I wish there was a sequel for this... anything..!
Thank you so much for such an awesome story! It left me fangirling for days after reading it!
Corazon de Mazapan chapter 18 . 6/3
Its 8:36 in the morning and I haven't sleep in all night long because of this fic. It was totally worth it.

Thank you.
Ria Hatsuko chapter 3 . 5/6
Very awesome plot! Hahhhaha this is so funny. I'm glad that Sasuke is not OOC at first i thought he will be since the plot tells me so.. I'm really looking forward to know what is sasuke purposed why he claimed sakura
Leah C. Drawn chapter 4 . 4/21
It's funny to see how we all thought everything was gonna end up back in the earlier volumes. Alas, Ino ends up with Sai and Shikamaru with Gaara's sister, Kakashi is forever alone, Neji dies and so does Jiraiya (sobs). Looking at this fanfic is like reading what could have been.
4everWinter chapter 18 . 3/29
Uhm, nice story.. although I can pick a few loopholes in the character, something not so Sasuke-like or Sakura-like. I'm too sleepy by now to list it down. There are also not much of meaningful convos between them, and I find it hard to believe that the canon Sasuke would fall for a cliche damsel in distress.
4everWinter chapter 11 . 3/29
Must Sakura always be a damsel in distress. Hmm, will read on to see if she's even more wimpy here than she is in the anime. Please let Sakura redeem herself from even more wimpiness.
Sri96 chapter 1 . 3/8
awesome fic
Leone Brion chapter 1 . 2/19
What an interesting concept! The whole Sakura being a possession to Sasuke ticked me off too but then again, it's the whole reason why I'm reading this in the first place. Will Sasuke treat her as a object or no? (Of course not.) Can't wait to read next chapter! Nicely done so far by the way. Makes me even more eager.
Wangz chapter 11 . 2/9