Reviews for Laying Claim
Great plot summary but the content is such a let down.
CountryBaby93 chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
Oh that was spooky good! Such an amazing story!
CountryBaby93 chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
Omg! Bahahaha! I laughed so hard I had almost peed myself!
CountryBaby93 chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
Omg! That was sexy, hot, and so so so romantic!
CountryBaby93 chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
Sooooo beaitiful! So he does love her... He just doesn't know how to admit it to himself! Ugh! Dann u sasuke! Just tell her already!
Rena Katsueki chapter 18 . 12/2/2017
Woah! This story was a ride from start to finish and I loved every moment of it! I love your writing style and the way that you have portrayed the characters made me either hate them a lot or love them or hate them love them! At the beginning there I admit I thought that Sasuke was going to be a real dick but I am very happy that you gave him a reason to act that way and to explain everything. Made me really connect with the characters and the actions that they took. Defiantly a story to add to my favorites and re-read! Great job! And now I must go and read Love and in War since you have manged to suck me into another story!
Cheers!
Macheala19040 chapter 18 . 11/13/2017
I loved this Fanfic so much! Like, oh my god!
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 18 . 8/23/2017
So I really liked this fic and would probably read it again, but there's just one this that's been bothering me since like chapter nine. Tsunade tells Sakura to monitor the boys for the pheromone stuff, then tells her not to let them know she's there. And the monitoring isn't mention anymore after that conversation.

Other than that I've absolutely enjoyed this fic. Kudos!
solieabouteverything chapter 4 . 8/21/2017
uhhhh... benadryl isnt for the flu. its for allergies LOL
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
It's another story similar to this one that I can't seen to find. Sakura runs away from her brother and father after they kill her mother, and settles in Konoha.

She registers in school and meets Sasuke who is smitten with her at first sight and starts to follow her from school to the store and to her apartment. He leaves a note and a rose outside of her door.

Anyway when she gets to school Sasuke and his friends find out that she can't speak so they automatically befriend her and tells her about some of the things about Konoha. Either Tenten or Ino tells Sakura about the "Claim" law that allows guys to claim girls for their own and they have the right to accept or not.

I know its not that similar, but the part about claiming gets me every time. I wish I could find out the name of that story though!

Anyway, I live this story!
vanillathin chapter 18 . 8/6/2017
its a good good story. i just remember read it in indonesian, but its stuck in chapter 2. and just found this story myself. i feel great to read it. thank you for writing this fanfiction
Isafish chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
Omigosh, yes! DISNEY CLASSICS FOR THE WINNNN! Oh yeah, and your story is pretty interesting, too XD
guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2017
Three words-
YOU ARE AMAZING.
the story was just...wow
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I must admit that the checkup scene was THE MOST AWESOMEST part I've ever read in any sasusaku story..!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/13/2017
..how I wish there was a sequel for this... anything..!
Thank you so much for such an awesome story! It left me fangirling for days after reading it!
3,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »