Reviews for Laying Claim
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 13 . 10/4
yassss Sasuke, wait til she's sober enough to recall. we support. tear it up when she's sober okurrrr
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 5 . 10/3
lmbo this makes me wanna read a Sasuke fanfiction of Sasuke babysitting
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 4 . 10/3
awwwww shit this kid got the RONA g! lol
Awesome & wonderfully well written storybest SasuSaku️story in awhile and everyone stayed in character. I just hope you make Sakura️as of your next writings from 2021 on where she is badass because now she really is and her Byagan diamond seal(100 seals) on her forehead makes her hard to kill & die. The story was great tho anyway
Whoah
yaratsundere chapter 18 . 4/4
IM LITERALLY SCREAMING THIS STORY IS JUST PERFECTION. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I DONT GET AT ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS, ITS LITERALLY BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOU FOR THIS FANFIC!
Irusu Mendokusai chapter 1 . 3/5
Don’t listen to the bad reviews. This is an amazing story. It’s so different than anything else in the best way. I love the concept of their connection.
Amara chapter 11 . 12/2/2020
This story is really just a disguise of weird abuse, and degradation of the female body. It really, doesn't capture the character's at all, and just disguises abuse as love. Yes, I would be glad if my owner was this hot dude I knew from childhood. But the whole concept is so "weird". I doubt that any of the villagers would uphold this tradition. But on top of that since this whole master/slave thing seems to be unwilling from both parties, it still didn't develop the story well. I really tried to give this a chance, but the love just seems so toxic.
bunnii-kun chapter 18 . 11/26/2020
This story is so cute! Love it :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2020
In the beginning it’s quite promising but when it comes to the night club outing the way you describe Sakura it’s like WTF and the pyjamas thing when she comeback from the hospital in the night it’s like you want her as a woman who like to expose herself I think you describe Sakura as yourself...
f chapter 6 . 6/23/2020
you’re so cringy HDJSKSJAJ omg please stop being transphobic and misogynistic it shows on ur fics
SatansFavoriteLittleSiren chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
When ppl ask me what I read in high school, I show them this boldly and with gusto cuz it’s just so... wonderfully written and I have a complete emotional attachment to u as an author still. Miss you dearly, hope you are well, thank you for the blessed nostalgia ️
Guest chapter 18 . 4/19/2020
I love this story so much! I wish there was more lemonade in it :)
v.yeesha chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
I don't think I can continue read it after sakura got saved so many times. She is better than that.
Pattypattotie chapter 18 . 1/8/2020
I love this so much! One of the best sasusaku
3,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »