Reviews for Laying Claim
SasuSaku993 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Is it a bad thing that I want to kick Sasuke's everliving smirking a**? Just for Sakura I mean? If so I probably not the firs one. In fact I'm pretty sure I'm not. First to mention it? Probably. Ja na!
-SasuSaku993 Out-
SJ chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
looove ur stories. ur just a wonderful writer. i come back to this story alll the time n re-read it again and again. just love it. i read ur other stories to and i cant get enough of them! mostly bc they arent finished...but i hold out hope! :D

just thank you for giving me something to enjoy for years to come _

take care.
Kurose Sakurazaki chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
no sequel?
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
You turned Sakura into a little bitch who gets drugged every five fucking seconds. If you keep claiming in your pathetic excuse for a story that she is one of "konoha's best kuniochis" then make her fight like one.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
oh god. the feelings i got when i read the ending...akdfnakjdfnad amazing story :D
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
I was so happy with that ending :) I'm also super interested in that sneak peek you posted. I shall go find it now
Daze709 chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
OMG the fluff had me crying. Me like and idiot thought sakura was actually dead! then to have sauske fall in love with her! Bravo! Bravo! I think this story is perfect. Don't let anyone convince you to change it. Perfect beginning , middle, and End. Once again BRAVO!
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Dear: the amazingly awesome badass author of this story :D
OH MY KAMI! this is like the best story I have ever read. Honestly I am mesmerised, it is truly beautiful. Somehow I could visualise everything and that was seriously Enchanting. Not are if I'm making sense but girl/boy you sure do have a talent. You'll make a great author and just wow... I'm quite speechless (: well done and good luck with your future stories if you're going to continue writing. I think you should but it's not up to me now is it :D to summarise it.
I FLIPPIN LOVED IT!3333333333
3 sincerely, Patricia :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
Yay finally a chapter where Sakura kicks their sorry arses! Loved it
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
A hahahahahahahaha I can't stop 're a Genius
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Eh. The story is losing a little bit of it's intrigue.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
So the drug lord knows who she is..
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Sorry, I didn't review the last few Chapters, I just wanted to keep reading.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
She drugged him XD
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Haha Sakura got caught by the hokage. That doesnt seem so horrible though
3,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »