Reviews for Laying Claim
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
luved it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Awww tht was sweet of Sasuke to turn the alarm off n the way he called her while she wasnt listening tht was so kawaii! Luv the ending epi epi epi! Sasuke-kun is really so caring!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Ahhhhhh! tht was so Beautiful! Such an Awsum n Sweet ending! Really really luv this chp!
i really wish something like this is the real manga (naruto)
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
hahahah luv the Sauke's face-slap part! XD its killing me! this story is going awsum
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
hehehe Poor Sasuke-kun is having some bad thoughts muahahah how cute n whts with Sakura'a dress *smirking*
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
*butterflies fluttering in ma stomach* this is so intersting! Sasuke-kun is going to come for the rescue!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
XD getting good!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I love dis story can't wait to see what happens next!;)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
Love this story :) thanke you so much
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Aaaaw, cute :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
:D i love when she lies
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
love it so very cute ! XD so happy you completed it.
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
no no no no no! I'm going to kill Cain! Sasuke get your ass to Sakura and take back what is yours!
larryjc chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
A great story. How sakura found the 'book of loopholes' is still questionable. Still, the romance development was great.
guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Ok, its an alright story but wth! Im 3 chapters in and sakura's like oh I hate sasuke so much because of what he did but oh its alright he can command me like an animal, he's ruined any chance of ever dating anyone else, I cant have kids with anyone else, he dictates my moves, makes me strip off my top, makes me sleep in the same bed? She should feel violated, put up more resistance, be more angry! But you've portrayed her as a sasuke obsessed weakling. He's done all those things but it's ok because he has an 8 pack... :/ rant over. Im just sick of stories where he treats her like shit but shes ok with it because he's hot.
3,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »