Reviews for Laying Claim
Guest chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! THAT'S ALL I WAS SCREAMING THROUGHOUT THIS CHAPTER! FUCKING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
What the fuck are you thinking Sakura? YOU CRAZY ASS CHILD!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
It was a beautiful story. Filled with a damn well lot of awesomeness. This is my last review for this story, and, its a tiny bit dismaying. Typing like this, so calmly and slowly, not hurriedly and stupidly like the past chapters as I hoped to get it over with so that i'd be able to go on the the next chapter. Thank you for this and for the last time... bai!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
sob sob... soooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaad! weh weh weh!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SAKURA WAS NOT CAUGHT! SHE WAS NOT DAMN IT!
btw, great story so far ;D
AmutoStAr7 chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
reviews are hard to think up
AmutoStAr7 chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
your readers love you
well, i do!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TYPE!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I FWAKING LUV THIS STORY!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
my faking god. WHAT A CONCEITED PRICK THAT SASUKE!
dianaram chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
haha its like sakuras sneaking away from her parents! diva sasuke is gonna be mad x3
haruhi123 chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
OH! i really love your story! :D thanks for write n.n
SasuSaku993 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Busted. I for one can say j dont often read Authors notes. Usually just when something interesting catches my eye.
Dayum! Sakura and Ino really did it this time. They just can't stay outta trouble. for shame on them for shame. The Kakashi part made me laugh. way too funny.
I think you did a good job with Sasuke in this part. Ja!
-SasuSaku993 Out-
SasuSaku993 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Is it a bad thing that I want to kick Sasuke's everliving smirking a**? Just for Sakura I mean? If so I probably not the firs one. In fact I'm pretty sure I'm not. First to mention it? Probably. Ja na!
-SasuSaku993 Out-
SJ chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
looove ur stories. ur just a wonderful writer. i come back to this story alll the time n re-read it again and again. just love it. i read ur other stories to and i cant get enough of them! mostly bc they arent finished...but i hold out hope! :D

just thank you for giving me something to enjoy for years to come _

take care.