Reviews for Laying Claim
PMinra chapter 4 . 8/11
Good to know she's not totally hopeless in this situation.
PMinra chapter 3 . 8/11
So basically Sasuke like Sakura for real?
PMinra chapter 2 . 8/11
Wow, it sounds like a interesting plot! I look forward to reading more.
PMinra chapter 1 . 8/11
Aaha, so great! Thank you for this story, i'll enjoy reading it!
Kx chapter 16 . 8/9
Ugh I hate this what with Caine in control of sakura now and sasuke not being able to do anything about it. I hope sasuke kicks his ass. On another note great chapter your description of the pain sasuke was feeling was very good.
Kx chapter 14 . 8/8
The physical was so steamy! Oh and I loved the endingredients I thought it was hilarious
Kx chapter 12 . 8/8
Ah so the truth is unveiled! I kind of saw it coming but it's still cute nonetheless XD!
Kx chapter 10 . 8/8
Your idea of sending Sasuke and sakura to the same place is brilliant and I love the way he is so protective of her. Can't wait to see what happens next chapter! !
Kx chapter 8 . 8/7
I loved Kakashi's re-entrance to the story he is one of my favourite characters! I can't believe this fic is only 18 chapters -I could probably read this stuff for the rest of my life XD with the way it's going now!
Kx chapter 6 . 8/7
I seriously laughed my ass off when Sasuke was sent on the mission to mist XD all his fangirls were hilarious!
Kx chapter 4 . 8/6
I really love the way you name your chapters and the way they correspond to the particular chapter. Amazing work as usual!
Kx chapter 2 . 8/6
Oh wow I literally just found this story now and I LOVE IT! I love your portrayal of sakura and all the characters even if sasuke confuses me right now but I suppose that'll change later on! Can't wait to see how everything progresses!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 18 . 6/19
I absolutely loved this story! I never read it despite seeing it gettting many reviews and favorites because the idea of a person being bought didn't sit in me so well ._. Also, I thought this was going to be slightly AU, or even more actually but it wasn't! Sakura had to go through and hell and back, but she's alive! And she deserves to be loved. Loved so much, she already is, but now, by Sasuke :) 3 I really enjoyed the story! The ending was so sweet, and Sasuke's intimate moments with Sakura were adorable! Great job and keep writing!
Luumus chapter 6 . 5/14
Alex isn't a japanese name so... It's doesn't fit into the Naruto-verse...
innahabbeyrose chapter 18 . 4/28
Sorry for the late review! Lately I have been into reading SasuSaku fics that I love. I don't comment a lot but this is such a good story, I couldn't help it! The initial plot was a bit OOC but as the story went on, you made use of the characters in a way that made me think that this could be canon. Love this story to bits! Otsukare!
3,405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »