Reviews for Laying Claim
Gigi chapter 11 . 3/15
I like your story plot and everything because its different and not full of sex...but you've made Sakura seem so much weaker than what she really is and I was kind of hoping that would change at this point...but I was sadly mistaken. I mean think about it! Sakura skill level still reminds me of her genin days with how easily she gets hurt and runs out of chakra.
Avani chapter 13 . 2/20
Awesome fic
AkikoMiko chapter 18 . 2/16
Wow. The only words in my mind right now. I love this story! I'm dying for anything else, sequel, spin off, an extra chapter! Like I haven't already said, I love this story. It gave you the thrill off anticipation as to what would happen and that was one of the main things that kept me gripped. Do you know what? Later on in the future, I'm definitely re reading this.
Whoever chapter 18 . 2/15
The best romance story I've ever read! I mean it! Thank you author!
romeliegeregia1 chapter 18 . 2/12
Wow! A very good and heartbeating story!
RoseyDevlin chapter 18 . 2/10
This story is wonderful, when i first started reading this i though it would be cute and a lot of lemons but its actually full of emotions which i liked it :,) I also though the story is going to include typical cold Sasuke that when he wants something, he will get it reason so i was very relieved that the reason why he bought Sakura wasn't cause of just wanting her body :) tho im slightly curious how exactly Cain looked like other than his brown hair xD
RoseyDevlin chapter 13 . 2/10
This chapter was HOT as hell xD i loved it ;)
Well, I really like it :D (but you've really get me mad that he can own her :D)
Lmao! Last part was so hilarious.
SpecialYouMe chapter 1 . 1/13
So glad (and sad) you finished it! I notice the date when you published and the day you updated and I was like "Dammit! She better not drop this story.." just the usual... Tbh it would be great if this story went on forever xD

I have to say, this fanfiction is original, creative, entertaining, amusing and could be a book, even! You're a fantastic writer and now I'm really convinced to read all your fanfics now. I honestly can't find a better way to pass the time. From what I hear, you seem like a busy person and just knowing you write these well-though fanfics for us readers makes me feel warm and happy... for some reason.

Another one of your fanfics going to favorites!

SpecialYouMe

(P.S. I hope you are still considering writing the sequel btw)
fashionista-jas chapter 18 . 1/1
You have some of the greatest stories on this website! I love every single one!

Xoxoxoxo
Jasmine
Floyd in the Sky chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I won't keep on reading, because I hate how you portrayed Sakura here. I should have known what I was about to read from your summary, but you seem to believe people can be bought and owned and be ok with this (really, Sakura didn't fight it much and she's so weak in spirit and body that it makes me mad). Quitting there!
FY chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
zain chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Yes yes yes u r reallllllyyy vry good oh I jst loved the plot vry nice story fantastic so was sasusaku loved them.
Thank u for these kinda stories n especially for this .
Hope in future u do write a plot based on office or boss type plot.
Love u n really thank u