Reviews for Laying Claim
monsuno power chapter 18 . 1/2
I finished reading this a couple of days ago and I still thin about became one fo my favourite stories realy queckly,to fast,one of the bast I read so to read you soon.
Faye-chan chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
This is my 4th time re-reading the entire fic over the past few years and yet it was as enjoyable as the first time reading it :) thank you for writing such a lovely story!
AprilAlice chapter 18 . 12/13/2016
I absolutely love this story of yours! Thank you so much for writing and sharing! I could never guess what was going to happen next. It was exceptionally written. You are an amazing author! I especially love the ending. Thank you.
SuperRes7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Konoha ain't very ancient tho 70-100 years max
Daffodil chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
this is so much fun! haha... I really liked when they're making out and then suddenly being interrupted... Losing control than gaining self control ride again... whhoooahhh! okay I felt being drunk just by reading the lines... But so far... nice2x chapie D.A..
AiramLove chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
Thank you for making Sakura stubborn even when Sasuke is concerned, so much that she wouldn't obey without the necklace telling her to do so. I honestly hate it when she has to beg for Sasuke to love her. I also love the way you illustrated Sasuke's desire to protect Sakura any way he can. This is quite well-written and I love every chapter of it! Thank you for such a lovely story!
ButterflyAlley chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
Still, to this day, my favorite story I've ever read. Fan fiction or not.
Kx chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
Such a thrilling chapter I loved the whole burning house and Sakura escaping Caine's control scenes they were well written with every character portrayed well (especially sakura). I can't wait to see what will happen when sasuke finds her!
Gagisasusakulove chapter 18 . 8/11/2016
Well story was cool amd alll and yeah i have already known about love and in war but didn't open and read it lol but now i am going to read lol cya there look for my reviews lol!
PMinra chapter 18 . 8/11/2016
It was really a nice story. I really liked it. Really.
Thank you so much for your work. Bye.
PMinra chapter 16 . 8/11/2016
What the hell?
PMinra chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
Why did she move out? .. I know the answer but still!
PMinra chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Thank you for this chapter. I liked it!
PMinra chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Owww, okay now I understand. Well, thank you Sasuke.
PMinra chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
That's a good question, why did he buy her? ahah
3,426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »