Reviews for Laying Claim
Well, I really like it :D (but you've really get me mad that he can own her :D)
Lmao! Last part was so hilarious.
SpecialYouMe chapter 1 . 1/13
So glad (and sad) you finished it! I notice the date when you published and the day you updated and I was like "Dammit! She better not drop this story.." just the usual... Tbh it would be great if this story went on forever xD

I have to say, this fanfiction is original, creative, entertaining, amusing and could be a book, even! You're a fantastic writer and now I'm really convinced to read all your fanfics now. I honestly can't find a better way to pass the time. From what I hear, you seem like a busy person and just knowing you write these well-though fanfics for us readers makes me feel warm and happy... for some reason.

Another one of your fanfics going to favorites!

SpecialYouMe

(P.S. I hope you are still considering writing the sequel btw)
fashionista-jas chapter 18 . 1/1
You have some of the greatest stories on this website! I love every single one!

Xoxoxoxo
Jasmine
Floyd in the Sky chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I won't keep on reading, because I hate how you portrayed Sakura here. I should have known what I was about to read from your summary, but you seem to believe people can be bought and owned and be ok with this (really, Sakura didn't fight it much and she's so weak in spirit and body that it makes me mad). Quitting there!
FY chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
zain chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Yes yes yes u r reallllllyyy vry good oh I jst loved the plot vry nice story fantastic so was sasusaku loved them.
Thank u for these kinda stories n especially for this .
Hope in future u do write a plot based on office or boss type plot.
Love u n really thank u
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
AMAZING
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Love it !
SJ chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
ahhh read it again for the umpteenth time. just love this story! never gets old :)

take care!

ps update Love and in War please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Please Wright a Sasuke and Kushina story next
writers-block-Bgone chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Phew! It's been a while since I had a really good long read like this! Their relationship was beautiful, and Sakura's celebration of freedom towards the end had me cheering inside. What a wonderful feeling that must have been. Great action, great friendships. Lots of guy time and girl time. The point where Sasuke got slapped had me reeling, I could imagine the look on his face! Drama, humor, action and cuteness: all the good stuff. :)

And now off to read "Love and in War," cheers and thanks for such a great read!

-wwBg
love IMRV chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is awesome...keep it up :3
Pikakaru chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
NOOOOOOO! WHERE IS IT?! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THE LEMON?! DX ME WANT IT! XD Lol! Your writing is exceptional! Please try to incorporate a *ahem* steamy scene ;)

-Karu
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I wonder if she has thought about killing herself or if she will get to that point?
3,355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »