Reviews for Laying Claim
Floyd in the Sky chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I won't keep on reading, because I hate how you portrayed Sakura here. I should have known what I was about to read from your summary, but you seem to believe people can be bought and owned and be ok with this (really, Sakura didn't fight it much and she's so weak in spirit and body that it makes me mad). Quitting there!
FY chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
zain chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Yes yes yes u r reallllllyyy vry good oh I jst loved the plot vry nice story fantastic so was sasusaku loved them.
Thank u for these kinda stories n especially for this .
Hope in future u do write a plot based on office or boss type plot.
Love u n really thank u
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
AMAZING
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Love it !
SJ chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
ahhh read it again for the umpteenth time. just love this story! never gets old :)

take care!

ps update Love and in War please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Please Wright a Sasuke and Kushina story next
writers-block-Bgone chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Phew! It's been a while since I had a really good long read like this! Their relationship was beautiful, and Sakura's celebration of freedom towards the end had me cheering inside. What a wonderful feeling that must have been. Great action, great friendships. Lots of guy time and girl time. The point where Sasuke got slapped had me reeling, I could imagine the look on his face! Drama, humor, action and cuteness: all the good stuff. :)

And now off to read "Love and in War," cheers and thanks for such a great read!

-wwBg
love IMRV chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is awesome...keep it up :3
Pikakaru chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
NOOOOOOO! WHERE IS IT?! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THE LEMON?! DX ME WANT IT! XD Lol! Your writing is exceptional! Please try to incorporate a *ahem* steamy scene ;)

-Karu
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I wonder if she has thought about killing herself or if she will get to that point?
Wolfspirit44 chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
Gahh, I just found this, and it was soo good! I loved it, it was amazing!
taylor.vickers.104 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Oh my...I'm stunned. Holy crow..great job !
river of the sand chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Forgot to review this ages ago. I had this whole "ooh, I loved this part" and "fuck yeah SasuSaku!" speech planned out... got lost. That's what I get for getting distracted and totally forgetting, lol. Well, let's see. From what I can remember, my favourite moments would have to be with Sasuke rescuing Sakura. It's a damsel in distress thing - which I normally loathe - but it worked really awesome. She wasn't weak. And that arsehole (forget his name) got his in the end. Bastard. :)

P.S.
I think it was chapter 9, where you mentioned that thing about Christmas - it's everywhere. Just wanted to say. In England (or one of those islands) there was some movement to prevent children from sitting on Santa's lap. Ridiculous. Every country seemed to have done something just as silly, but it's Australia that got focused on, which was rude. Anyhoo. Loved your story at least. :)
animeroyalty chapter 18 . 8/27/2014