Reviews for Laying Claim
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Great great story!
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
I loved that last bit lol the flasher!
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ohhhh I would so kick his ass for that if I were in Sakura's position. And then maybe a hard kick to his private regions for good measure as well :)
helenaphant chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
I think laying claim is one of the first fanfictions I ever read, AND I AM SO GLAD YOU FINISHED IT LIKE UGH MY FEELS ARE ALL OVER RIGHT NOW.
I really enjoyed this story. It took me through a rollarcoaster of emotions and I don't think I can dislike the name Cain anymore HAHA. This really is a classic, and I will definitely (DEFINITELY) be reading this again.
alyolsen chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Loved all of it! Great story
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Overall, I didn't expect the story to be good and I was proven wrong. I liked how you've turned such a cliche idea into something...deeper and intense. And I liked how the whole thing was decent; not a scrap of crappy obscenities. Loved it. Good job.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
The perfect ending to this would have been a lemon. Considering the outside of this fic is rated M. While the story was good, that was disappointing.
pisquenta chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
I'm not a fan of Sasu/Saku stories. They either have Sakura following Sasuke like a puppy, or make Sasuke so unbearably out of character that you can't even go past the third paragraph without gagging.

But I took a chance with this fic and I was so PLEASENTLY surprised that I couldn't believe my luck! Sasuke is so much like the manga version. Perfect timing, answers, thoughts. Kudos!

Sakura was awesome too, but it saddened me that she was so fragile and helpless all the time. Maybe it's because when you wrote this she wasn't as AWESOME as she is now.

This was so fresh and original I was up until 3am just to finish reading (it took me about 5 hours) and that's a lot since I have 2 yr old twins and work monday to friday and wake up at 5 am.

I'm off to read your other stories.

Thanks
ohysmn22 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Not for this chapter really, but I must admit I was expecting that mission to go a lot differently. I wasn't quite sure how, but after reading the mission details from Tsunade, I was half expecting Sasuke to try and seduce pretend Sakura. (also for her to use a fake name) I'm a little disappointed by that, and that Sakura never had to "bring any of them to their senses."
tamera chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
I loved this and thought it was so cute and i wish my life was like that minus Cain
Yaemyn chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
Whatever happend to her bellypiercing? Readers have to just assume it stopped working and fell off or something when he died? Other that that, great story. Favorited it.
Yaemyn chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Good story so far, well written! Though the whole sharkskirmish was a bit much.. She's not a genin. She should be able to deal with a couple of sharks just fine. I mean really.. And thats while ignoring the ooc shark behavior too. Other than that though, thumbs up!
BelleDayNight chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Nice and entertaining! Thanks for writing this!
BelleDayNight chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Ah, Sasuke did something nice and sweet and protective! I actually like him in your story!
3,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »