Reviews for Laying Claim
loveleighalissa chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
I really like this chapter...update again soon
Hanako-chan92 chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
Great chapter. You did do a good job at keeping Sasuke in character. Except the whole talking and showing emotion part, but everyone says that happens so I don't really care. I like Sasuke better when he's not a human icecube and you do a very good job on warming him up. Haha, get it? OK bad joke.
FrillingFreak chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
Amazing chapter! I love this story soo much!
DH7 chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
Awesome chapter... poor Sakura with thought bruise.. The yellow ones hurt the most
DoubleDee068 chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
i loved it does he love sakura please update sooN!
bo0bahh chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
awesome chapter! and how can sasuke make sakura take off her shirt? thats just meann
Sekiryu chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Well, Ain’t that just dandy – Sasuke can make her do stuff. Poor Sakura-chan...and what exactly is Sasuke’s purpose? Is he just trying to hone his sadistic skills? If he is, well...heeheehee...(smiles evilly).
Azalea14 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
update soon
MoonstrucK 123 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
cool,great story, original plot..i look forward to seeing where this is going:)
Renessie chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
awesome update i like how its going so far... its great that ur story's plot hasn't been narrowed much to any point, and you still hav the choice to do basically anything to the story wenever you feel like it. n.n it kinda bothers me wen some authors take away the potenial of plots by narrowing down the ideas too much (not that i'm a great author myself, i'm just voicing my opinions)

anyway, i feel kinda bad for sakura... sasuke seems undecisive upon whether or not he likes her... ah well, please keep updating!

-izumi minamoto (kaze chibi, that review from kamikaze chibi was from me... i was too lazy to log off my other account)
CrAzEd4AnImE chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
i love this fricken story lol naruto is funny poor sakura i hope u update soon ;)
Yukina101 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Oh...My Gawf. i love this freakin story.
Jounah chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
i really like your story so far. it's very interesting. plz update soon.
Sweetnevermore chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
update soon! i love this! o goodness! u need to update!
Sekiryu chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Well, I’ve read a few stories with the same plot before, but I think yours is by far the best of them, yet.
3,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 .. Last Next »