Reviews for Laying Claim
liandrin chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
OMG, I swear i would freaking kill him, or at least fight the controlo until I broke it or died . . . Argh . . .

~Liandrin
Jixnce chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
o.O; ... Maybe Naruto should try talking to Sasuke...

aw

Please Update Soon!
Sakura's little cuz chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Stef:UCHIHA I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD

me:count me in stef that birdbrain will get it

me:great story!this thang is getting really good!Update soon...that's if birdbrain an't died

(me and stef beat sasuke to a bloody pulp)
themangaloverofdoom chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Quality over quantity indeed!

Until the next time,

themangaloverofdoom
DoubleDee068 chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
wo i love this story what is hhe going to make her do huh cook can she cook most story's make sakura not know who to cook i hope you don't clean make his bath sleep with him is she going to sleep in the same room in the same bed or in another room i love it please update sooN!
SatuAka chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
YAY yours is so much better then mine...plus u have the second chappie up haha

Great chapter yes quality before quantity

Update again soon
lil kagome 15 chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Wow! I LOVE this story! It certainly does give for a bit of excitement. _ Hope to see another chapter soon!

luv ya,

LK
Lady Rinarii chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
wow, that was great. but then you probably know that already with all those reviews. update soon _
Starseer chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Yes quality definately over quantity and you DEFINATELY have quality! Crap, this WAS a side-story but it's already beating my stories to the ground, stomping on them, and then shooting them! lol, I needed to say that, AWSOMENESS! Great story and... UPDATE SOON OR THE MONKEYS OF DOOM WILL RAIN FIREBALLS ON YOUR POOR SOUL! okay, sorry had to say that! :P
Amberley chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
This is such a good idea wow! I feel so bad for Sakura but I am sure Sasuke will make it alright in the end *hint hint nudge nudge*
AiraEve chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Wahey! I love this! Sasuke-kun is so evil. poor sakura-chan. normally, i'd leave a longer review but i have a cold right now and can't think straight. Forgive me _'. Well, have a good day!
LaEaAaH chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Great Story!

Update!
Hyousetsu chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
OMG! -goes into frantic mode- omgomgomg e i cant wait until the next chapterr! XD -cheers- i can't wait to see what Sasuke wants to do with Sakura! WHE! LOVE ITT! please update soon! -huggs and heartts- :)

Hyousetsu
Becoming chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow! That was REALLY good! Upadate Soon!

-Betty Sue :)
xkakashiloverx chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
No offence but...THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE EVER READ!OMG KEEP WRITING I BEG YOU!
3,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 .. Last Next »