Reviews for Laying Claim
diet coffee chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
yup, quality over quanitity.

Awesome chappie, Sasuke is a selfish prick. hahaha

Update soon please! I Love this!
diet coffee chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
OMG... OMG, Omg...Awesome plot! I like it! Moving on! Poor Sakura-san...
tsuki-no-yami chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
awesome story! you HAVE to update! you havent updated in a while.. so UPDATE! cuz i'm starting to love this story! _
xantidote chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Haha somewhat a very freaky but very interesting plotline! leaseupdate soon~
Sarah Rebecca chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
I just love this story! This is now one of my all time favs! That is very original and creative and also very funny! Sasuke is being a real meanie there...I wonder why he bought her besides the reasons that Sakura listed XD Keep up the great work! The story's very wonderful!
sighs.and.smiles chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Absolutely amazing! Update soon!
SakuraSasuke fan chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
OMG! AWSOME STORY! I hope you update.
SaNdEr-ThE-rUbBeR-bAnDeR chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
WOW! this story is totally fantastic! the plot is interesting intriguing and it pulls you right in! You are a great author which was totally unexpected because the majority of authors here cant tell the difference between apostraphes and quotation marks! I really enjoyed this story and I hope you update soon, but beware of oocness it kills a story faster than lightning... or whatever... but this story is great so update asap!
Nikooru-sama chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
Update soon!
ante-diem chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Grr, you're a sick little bastard, aren't you sasuke? Update soon please!
Ohohen chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
You have only two chapters and a hundred and ten reviews! It's a sign to update! PLease do! I love the story. I love the idea! The necklace thing was brilliance. How do you come up with these ideas? Please update soon! I'm sure alot of questions will be answered later on in the story. x3
graviola chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
omg, okay..it's a nice idea... I just can't see how is she going to forgive him. I would never be able to forgive something like that. He just make a decision on his own, he stole from her the right to chose...maybe even chose him. How is he or she ever going to know if she really would want to spend the rest of her life with him? If he wants her as a wife why not marry her? wasn't she worth enough to be married to him? Did he not consider her a person?not human? Or is she just a different type of whore? I though they where at least friends, how he can do that to her? He ruined her life. And he just might had killed any feeling she might had for him, she could have loved him. Not even Itachi was that bad. Okay, just think she could say somethig like that to him. And i'm voting for a distant Sakura, she should ignore him, stop eating, runing away.. maybe even atempt suicide... and I hope he regrets this at least a bit.

What about her parents? IS he going to tell her father and mother he bought her like she was some kind of pet? I would like to see this conversation.

You really need another reason for him to do that... only because he loves her and is Oh so possessive is not going to work.(I would still stab him in his sleep..or maybe castrate him...)

Ah, if he tries to get fresky she could always remind him it still rape if she does waht he ordered to... Even if she enjoy it... a guy somehow forcing a woman to have sex with him, still is rape.

I don't know if I have the will to read all your story, It make me so mad someone treating another being- especially a caracther i can identify with - that is not healthy. Maybe I'm too stuborn..but I can't take orders - major issue - and think of receiving then like that... I would probalby burst in flames of fury. Even kill myself... whoa.. I really hope never end up like a slave or my lofe would very short. Yeah... my parents did not had fun with me..or did my boss.

Up date, your writing is very nice!
irixyu-jon chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
nice! I want more more more, much much more xD

continue soon!
Sapere Aude chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
i heart your story... hope you could update soon...
Momo-chan X3 chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
i know i dont usually say this but, SASUKE YOU SELFISH CONCEITED PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MAN!LET ALONE A SHINOBI!DO ANYTHING TO SAKURA AND I SWEAR!I WILL COME BY NIGHT AND SKIN YOU ALIVE AND BURN YOU AND FEED YOU AS AN OFFERING TO SATAN!...lol...i wont really do the last thing to sasuke...but anyways...i liked it...
3,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 .. Last Next »