Reviews for Laying Claim
cherriblossoms6 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i really like this please update as soon as you can. please and thankyou.
Sadbrowneyes976 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I LOVE this stroy, update REALY soon!
Niana Kuonji chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oy. If Sakura doesn't manage to kill him, Naruto and Lee will. although out of them all, Naruto has the best chance. Bad Sasuke. Bad.
chibi-tori12 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
dude! that was awsome I hope you update real soon!
mistyshadowspy chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
um...is it done? I like the ending if itis! hehehe but man I kinda expected a little more...depth to the story! but oh well
MomoiroNeko chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
this is such a good story so far!

it's very originial and the idea that sakura now belongs to sasuke is kinda funny since she'll do ANYTHING to NOT be owned by anyone and have her own free life.

i personally think that inner sakura should react more to this since shes the one thats VERY emotional.

please update soon!
asteriskjam chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
O.O

WOW. How have I NOT stumbled upon your genius before?

(Translates into: Ur SO smart and talented!)

You've made me unbelievably ecstatic with your expert handle on the English language.

(Translates into: I'm uber-happy and this is, like, an awesome ficcy.)

Please, for the love of all that is good and precious and chocolate, UPDATE.

(Translates into: Update son!)
Mangosplashies chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
its really good! i hope u update this soon!
aznmelon chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
You have just got to continue! This is awesome! hope you update soon! I'm gonna so review all the chapters!
Sasuke8097 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
i loved it! plz update soon!

-MoGo

_
Itachi's-Gurl41 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
WOW i love this. I wonder whats gonna happen next... hee hee hope something good. Update ASAP
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Ack, poor Sakura. Sasuke's such a jerk. *shakes head*

Anyways, this is awesome. Really interesting.

Update soonerz!
sillylittlenothing chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
wow, I'm actually quite surprised. To be honest, I didn't think that I'd like this but I'm thoroughly amused. I really want to see how this all turns out. I hope you update soon.

take care!
Andrea8000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
OMG That was the best SasukeXSakura story ive read yet! Keep writing and updating your really good at it!
Alexian-Goddess chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
omg if you don't update this soon i'm going to scream until i turn blue! So please update soon! i like having vocal chords...
3,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 211 218 219 220 221 222 223 .. Last Next »