Reviews for Laying Claim
irixyu-jon chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
ohoho, nice nice :D please continue this soon! ;)
Konoha no Uchiha Sakura chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Ugh! I love your story! Damn you why did you leave us hanging like this? Honestly, I'm starting to see a pattern here with this one and your other fic...lol!

Hehe, ancient law of Konoha, huh? XD It would seem that Sasuke would know of such a thing, being a genius and all. lol! I really can't wait to see what happens next. I would be so mad if this was me! How dare he think he can actually OWN someone! That stupid rule died out!

_

anyway, I was giggling so much while reading this and even had to bury my face in a pillow so I wouldn't squeal so loud. XD

PLEASE!

UPDATE SOON!

~Uchiha Sakura _
Rabid Dust Bunny chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Interesting fic, I can't wait to read more .
A Devil in Heaven chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
OMFG! I luv this! plz update!
5yeyety75y chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
GLAr! UPDATE SOON GOD DAMN IT! xD
Sakura's little cuz chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
update soon this story is getting really good and...

Damn you uchiha!
pei-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
O.O I'm excited! Oh wow, wow! Update please! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sayia chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
OMG! Update please! This rocks!
cherriblossoms6 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i really like this please update as soon as you can. please and thankyou.
cherriblossoms6 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i really like this please update as soon as you can. please and thankyou.
Sadbrowneyes976 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I LOVE this stroy, update REALY soon!
Niana Kuonji chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oy. If Sakura doesn't manage to kill him, Naruto and Lee will. although out of them all, Naruto has the best chance. Bad Sasuke. Bad.
chibi-tori12 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
dude! that was awsome I hope you update real soon!
mistyshadowspy chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
um...is it done? I like the ending if itis! hehehe but man I kinda expected a little more...depth to the story! but oh well
MomoiroNeko chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
this is such a good story so far!

it's very originial and the idea that sakura now belongs to sasuke is kinda funny since she'll do ANYTHING to NOT be owned by anyone and have her own free life.

i personally think that inner sakura should react more to this since shes the one thats VERY emotional.

please update soon!