Reviews for Laying Claim
Renessie chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
awesome update i like how its going so far... its great that ur story's plot hasn't been narrowed much to any point, and you still hav the choice to do basically anything to the story wenever you feel like it. n.n it kinda bothers me wen some authors take away the potenial of plots by narrowing down the ideas too much (not that i'm a great author myself, i'm just voicing my opinions)

anyway, i feel kinda bad for sakura... sasuke seems undecisive upon whether or not he likes her... ah well, please keep updating!

-izumi minamoto (kaze chibi, that review from kamikaze chibi was from me... i was too lazy to log off my other account)
CrAzEd4AnImE chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
i love this fricken story lol naruto is funny poor sakura i hope u update soon ;)
Yukina101 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Oh...My Gawf. i love this freakin story.
Jounah chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
i really like your story so far. it's very interesting. plz update soon.
Sweetnevermore chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
update soon! i love this! o goodness! u need to update!
Sekiryu chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Well, I’ve read a few stories with the same plot before, but I think yours is by far the best of them, yet.
trinforthewin chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
I loved your story. Now update! Do it NOW!
CrazyChineseLady chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
update soon!
Sarah chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Kick ASS! I cant wai update!
snow-baby chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
you have a very good start in this story. i hope that you continue this one, and good luck on writing the next chapters!
frienz4ever chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
poor sakura... update soon!
andonlyif chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
yup, quality over quanitity.

Awesome chappie, Sasuke is a selfish prick. hahaha

Update soon please! I Love this!
andonlyif chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
OMG... OMG, Omg...Awesome plot! I like it! Moving on! Poor Sakura-san...
tsuki-no-yami chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
awesome story! you HAVE to update! you havent updated in a while.. so UPDATE! cuz i'm starting to love this story! _
xantidote chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Haha somewhat a very freaky but very interesting plotline! leaseupdate soon~
3,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 211 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 .. Last Next »