Reviews for Laying Claim
sweetangelicprincess chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
I just started reading this story and by far... Its AMAZING! I love how there is no much fluff and u r taking things slow. It can get really awkward if it had too much fluff.
I read your A/N, you must have been frustrated. I am really thankful you update and even thought of uploading this amazing story ( and I am sure many others think the same way )
...Well then, I have to continue reading.
Bye!
KickTheDragon1 chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
Oh god this fanfic was perfecttttt. I wish they were still bonded though...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
KYAAAH Possesive!Sasuke is so cute with Sakura!
Trisha chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
OMFG, great ending! Haven't seen those for a while...Seriously, nowadays, people just LOVE to write an ending that just frustrates people and confuses so much that they end up going insane (that's me whenever a fanfic just abruptly ends). I really do like this fanfic, mostly because the ending is just OHMYFRIGGINGOODNESSILOVEIT.. you get what I mean? I kinda freaked out when they couldn't sense her chakra at all. I was like,'NOOO! This fanfic is too awesome for it to end with her death! MOTHERFREAKINGOODNESS NO!'
Thank goodness she dived under the bathtub. When I first saw the fanfic and I noticed it was rated M, I expected a lot of making out and in bed moments...I'm not really a fan of that. So the fact that there was no sexy bed moments made me really happy! I just think that those moments make fanfics less interesting most of the time. Anyways, I really liked this fanfic! I might read another one of your fanfics sometime in my life...
You've got great humor and writing style.
Trisha chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Oh thank god Sasuke didn't "take her"! At least he's being gentlemanly for once ;)
TheGrammarQueen chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Wait, where did Anko come from?

ASDFGHJKL; The SasuSaku feels in this, dude... possessive!Sasuke is just so adorable. I have a soft spot for that.
Yumi Ayumu chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
I love this story and I also love you! Read it in just one day cause this story was soooo amazing! Ahhh!
MikoScorus chapter 18 . 7/9/2014
I absolutely love this story XDXDXD
Though it's a shame that they're not bonded anymore, still it's a great story XD
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
It was an Amazing fic ,especially the happy ending.. Thnks for writing such an awsum fic! Luv it! Sasusaku 4vr!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
*feeling relieved* Tht was so good to read , Sasuke's snakes came jst in time , i was nearly gonna scream at the happy moment! Go Snakes! XD tht sounds weird huh?
Agghh Sakura cant die!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooo! *tears starting to blur vision* , hmm its a fanfic still so so sad
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Shit! Thts Horrible! Sakura's in Danger!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
luved it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Awww tht was sweet of Sasuke to turn the alarm off n the way he called her while she wasnt listening tht was so kawaii! Luv the ending epi epi epi! Sasuke-kun is really so caring!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Ahhhhhh! tht was so Beautiful! Such an Awsum n Sweet ending! Really really luv this chp!
i really wish something like this is the real manga (naruto)
3,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »