Reviews for Laying Claim
Kx chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
Ugh I hate this what with Caine in control of sakura now and sasuke not being able to do anything about it. I hope sasuke kicks his ass. On another note great chapter your description of the pain sasuke was feeling was very good.
Kx chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
The physical was so steamy! Oh and I loved the endingredients I thought it was hilarious
Kx chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Ah so the truth is unveiled! I kind of saw it coming but it's still cute nonetheless XD!
Kx chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Your idea of sending Sasuke and sakura to the same place is brilliant and I love the way he is so protective of her. Can't wait to see what happens next chapter! !
Kx chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
I loved Kakashi's re-entrance to the story he is one of my favourite characters! I can't believe this fic is only 18 chapters -I could probably read this stuff for the rest of my life XD with the way it's going now!
Kx chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
I seriously laughed my ass off when Sasuke was sent on the mission to mist XD all his fangirls were hilarious!
Kx chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
I really love the way you name your chapters and the way they correspond to the particular chapter. Amazing work as usual!
Kx chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Oh wow I literally just found this story now and I LOVE IT! I love your portrayal of sakura and all the characters even if sasuke confuses me right now but I suppose that'll change later on! Can't wait to see how everything progresses!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
I absolutely loved this story! I never read it despite seeing it gettting many reviews and favorites because the idea of a person being bought didn't sit in me so well ._. Also, I thought this was going to be slightly AU, or even more actually but it wasn't! Sakura had to go through and hell and back, but she's alive! And she deserves to be loved. Loved so much, she already is, but now, by Sasuke :) 3 I really enjoyed the story! The ending was so sweet, and Sasuke's intimate moments with Sakura were adorable! Great job and keep writing!
Luumus chapter 6 . 5/14/2016
Alex isn't a japanese name so... It's doesn't fit into the Naruto-verse...
innahabbeyrose chapter 18 . 4/28/2016
Sorry for the late review! Lately I have been into reading SasuSaku fics that I love. I don't comment a lot but this is such a good story, I couldn't help it! The initial plot was a bit OOC but as the story went on, you made use of the characters in a way that made me think that this could be canon. Love this story to bits! Otsukare!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
This was amazing from start to finish loved it!
Veronica chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! I loved this fanfic so much! I wish it wasn't over. And now I can't stop wanting to be Sasuke's property. LOL
Veronica chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I discovered your fan fiction when I started reading Dear Annie, which I finished like 10 minutes ago (spent the past two nights reading it) and I now started this one (at 1:30am!), first chapter and I'm immediately hooked! OMG I'm not gonna sleep for days if all your stories are this good! O.O
FrigidBlast chapter 1 . 3/20/2016