Reviews for Laying Claim
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
So...
Apparently, I lied.
But this is soooo good!
I've fallen in love with this entire concept, and, apparently, the KakaSaku writers kind of skew around Sasuke... Sort off. Well, not really, but he's really killable when he doesn't get the girl!
Now, here's to hoping Tsunade won't find out!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I hate him. Let's kill him. Through him into a ditch of blazing hot lava and cheer as he screams in agony. Yea!..
Yeah... I'll probably quit this story soon. Not that you're writing's bad (well, duh!), but really, because I'm trying to get converted over from KakaSaku (and, no, it's NOT sick!), and, really... This just wants to make me KILL the freaking traitor even more. Now, if this were KAKASHI... But, like I said, I'm trying to move AWAY from that obsession, no matter how wonderful the fics are, since, apparently, he has the slight problem with being her former teacher, being 14 years older than her, and probably (look at the evidence; you never know what that guys thinking!), PROBABLY, has no romantic interest in her. Besides, Tsunade would kill him! Unless it's true that she's in a coma right now? Then again, that story was started 5 years ago..
Meh!
Such is the fate of a fanfic reading anime watcher!
Who started her venture into Naruto fanfiction with the 2009 Itachi revelation. Which continuously got skewed up (Itachi was framed! No, Itachi killed his clan. No, here it says he's good! So, wait, Itachi killed the entire Uchiha clan indiscriminately, but at the same time is good, but is really...? What the FUCK is going on with him?) Yeah... Took me awhile to get that one straight. Now, here's to hoping I will eventually actually get caught up with that anime so I don't have go through that torture again! (You have no idea what it was like reading the bell challenge when you're still don't know their ninja.) Chuunin Exam Days (it should be near the top result when you order all the fics by favourites) helped me figure a lot of that stuff out. Then, I had to quit it because the entire believability of that story went down several notches, and Naruto was burning up Sasuke's photo's of his family because he was under the impression that Sasuke was a moody bastard whom he hated and that Sasuke only looked at the photos to get his revenge-hype back up, and I, as someone who personally knows what it's like to no longer have (read, lose) something that you attribute to someone whom your close to who has died... Couldn't stand Naruto. And taking Kakashi's sharingan, who is innocently sitting at a grave, just about killed me.
So, because this review has ended up so horribly off topic from it's original purpose (ie, coming up with creative, Akimichi-inspired ways to roast Sasuke until he is good and crispy, then feeding him off to the pigs, becauase no one, not even an Akimichi, would dare place such a disgusting specimen within 6-feet off their mouth-and I'm SO sorry, Sakura! I can just FEEL what he's going to make you do, and it really, really must suck to be you right now!) I'll be ending it... 'scrolls back to the top... Sweat drops' Jeez! How long have I been WRITING this?
sweetangelicprincess chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
I just started reading this story and by far... Its AMAZING! I love how there is no much fluff and u r taking things slow. It can get really awkward if it had too much fluff.
I read your A/N, you must have been frustrated. I am really thankful you update and even thought of uploading this amazing story ( and I am sure many others think the same way )
...Well then, I have to continue reading.
Bye!
KickTheDragon1 chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
Oh god this fanfic was perfecttttt. I wish they were still bonded though...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
KYAAAH Possesive!Sasuke is so cute with Sakura!
Trisha chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
OMFG, great ending! Haven't seen those for a while...Seriously, nowadays, people just LOVE to write an ending that just frustrates people and confuses so much that they end up going insane (that's me whenever a fanfic just abruptly ends). I really do like this fanfic, mostly because the ending is just OHMYFRIGGINGOODNESSILOVEIT.. you get what I mean? I kinda freaked out when they couldn't sense her chakra at all. I was like,'NOOO! This fanfic is too awesome for it to end with her death! MOTHERFREAKINGOODNESS NO!'
Thank goodness she dived under the bathtub. When I first saw the fanfic and I noticed it was rated M, I expected a lot of making out and in bed moments...I'm not really a fan of that. So the fact that there was no sexy bed moments made me really happy! I just think that those moments make fanfics less interesting most of the time. Anyways, I really liked this fanfic! I might read another one of your fanfics sometime in my life...
You've got great humor and writing style.
Trisha chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Oh thank god Sasuke didn't "take her"! At least he's being gentlemanly for once ;)
TheGrammarQueen chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Wait, where did Anko come from?

ASDFGHJKL; The SasuSaku feels in this, dude... possessive!Sasuke is just so adorable. I have a soft spot for that.
Yumi Ayumu chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
I love this story and I also love you! Read it in just one day cause this story was soooo amazing! Ahhh!
MikoScorus chapter 18 . 7/9/2014
I absolutely love this story XDXDXD
Though it's a shame that they're not bonded anymore, still it's a great story XD
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
It was an Amazing fic ,especially the happy ending.. Thnks for writing such an awsum fic! Luv it! Sasusaku 4vr!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
*feeling relieved* Tht was so good to read , Sasuke's snakes came jst in time , i was nearly gonna scream at the happy moment! Go Snakes! XD tht sounds weird huh?
Agghh Sakura cant die!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooo! *tears starting to blur vision* , hmm its a fanfic still so so sad
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Shit! Thts Horrible! Sakura's in Danger!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 6/11/2014