Reviews for Laying Claim
MagentaFeathers chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
hmm, I think that you shouldn't write Sasuke with a medic jutsu. he's not the medic, so let's let the medic stuff to Sakura and Ino :)
Liana Dell chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I'm rereading your story again, and I just finished it earlier today. What is wrong with me?! I love stupid, smirking Sasuke. He's mine!
Selena Raize chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I am emotionally damaged. You paint a convincing picture, with engaging characters...I'll stop now, because I feel weird. BUT I LOVE YOUR STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Selena Raize chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
OH MY !?ing G*D! That is creepy, but an amazing retelling of a manga that never really interested me...until now.
another.creative.lover chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
fasdffdjksalfjdklsafjd;safdsa
this ending... Q Q

/hugs self and rolls around like a girl in love/

Wow. Sasuke was smooth with that declaration of love right there.
another.creative.lover chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
/smirks/ Sakura, you dolly gal, you.
What a way to unveil Chekhov's Gun.

In any case: I hope there's a happy ending.
another.creative.lover chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Wait a second.
Wait.
Sakura should remember those things she learned in dire situations to rebel against the owner, even if slightly.
And I feel like Inner Sakura would definitely find a way to get a hold of the situation because she's got herself a very strong inner personality that wouldn't succumb to the likes of Cain.

Plus, her bond with Sasuke extends back in the days; she can only belong to one man.

In any case, I'm going to spare myself the heartbreak and read on.
another.creative.lover chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
OHGODOHGODASJFDKFLDFLKFLS;F
SOHGDFJDFSKSIDFJO;AIEW/KLJFF;LJSKD

/SCREAMS BLOODY FUCKING MURDER OH GOD/

ASDFGHJKL; THIS BELLA NOTTE WAS MOST CERTAINLY /NOT/ A BELLA NOTTE.

/CRYING
another.creative.lover chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHA WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON AT THE END THAT WAS SO SURREAL IT WAS PERFECT

Things I appreciate about this chapter:
(1) Sasuke's chesticles
(2) SS Sexual tension
(3) Sakura keeping her image as a strong, independent woman, but mostly as a sexy lady
(4) Mental institution patient's ding dong
(5) Sasuke's abs
(6) Sasuke's comment about Sakura making her subordinates cry and taking after her shishou
(7) Sasuke's hot bod

... am I missing anything?
another.creative.lover chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
WHOO HOOOOO! SASUKE GETS THE MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD FOR NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A GIRL WHEN SHE'S DRUNK!

pfft, and I loved his reaction to her first outfit. I'd throw a hissy fit if someone made me change out of the outfit I wanted to wear.

likewise, Sakura earns the BAMF of the Year Award because she outbenched that cocky bro-head.
another.creative.lover chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
Q A Q
/joins the hug fest/

Thank you, Sasuke for keeping that slime fest away from good ol' Sakura.
You deserve a gold medal.
... /mutters/ and I apologize for calling you a female-objectifying beast of nature.
another.creative.lover chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
asdfghasfjdklsafjaf;fksklff

THE MEMORIES
IT BURNS US

*coughs Schmeigal-like-ly*

And now, to hurry on and find out why he bought her! Most likely for her safety, but let's hear it from Sasuke.

I hope he throws in a little dance with it like he promised.
another.creative.lover chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Ooh, Sasuke's reaction to Sakura's little lingerie dress.
Bahahhaaha, and Kakashi's question. XD It has now been justified.

But I do disagree; every woman should have some sort of pretty, sexy lingerie in her wardrobe. Sakura's wardrobe is fine.

In any case... interesting plot development. An S-ranked mission, you say?
another.creative.lover chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Ah, that poor kid. :'c It's so scary when you're in the ER working on a patient.

AND THOSE DAMN MEN. SHE'S NOT ASKING FOR IT, YOU DWEEB KNOBS, YOU GUYS ARE OVERSEXUALIZING THE FUCK OUT OF A DOCTOR. SHE'S JUST TRYING TO GET HOME, LAY OFF.
/done
another.creative.lover chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
I kind of melted when he poked her forehead. Like, gestures of affection are a huge thing with me, so I guess I kind of got suckered in with that. /hugs self/

Okay, I am seriously in love with Sakura's 'tude. She is one heck of a BAMF. Showing up Ami Watanabe? Kickin' a chauvinistic dude's ego? Going out on the town and flirting with dudes and coming home without a hitch in her alibis?

Girl got class.