Reviews for Laying Claim
Kajune chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
Haha, usually I'd write a review for each chapter, but this was so long and I wasn't logged in at the time. Oops~ XD

Ahh, such an old story, yet so well-written and detailed. It's a beautiful masterpiece. Also, there's rarely anything nowadays capable of making me laugh, yet this story...despite all the sad scenes, misfortune and romantic aspects, got me laughing harder than I could ever imagine. XD

Whether you are there to read this or not, I'm still glad you put in the effort to show this to the world as well as bring this story to its conclusion. A happy ending. Well done, dear Author.
Chutipa97 chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
Love Sasuke so much, he's just si cute although a little OOC but whatever still love him! Thanks so much for the story!
scipio96 chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
Haha, I loved that moment when she remembered getting him drunk worked even better with the flu...
scipio96 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Yes! Sakura, kick his butt! So where exactly in the timeline does this take place?
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
Oh my! This story is adorable! Love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
okay honestly I'm at chapter 7 right now, and the part where I read "a power no jutsu", the first thing that came to my mind was "Ooh, is that a new kind of jutsu I missed in the manga or something?". And then I thought, oh wait, she's probably being sarcastic. Then I read it a third time and completely understood the sentence xD I LOVE THIS STORY KBYE
SilentSilverStar chapter 18 . 7/22/2015
Loved it!
143Maid-sama chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
That is one great read!
I have to say that I enjoyed the experience..
Nice plot and character development..
SasuSaku was awesome as always and I am so glad it's a happy ending.
You're a wonderful author..
Keep the love alive!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
Okay so I had skipped over this story at first because I really hate the "possessive and aggressive Sasuke" trope, thinking that's what this story was about. But I decided to give it another chance because of how many reviews and recommendations I have gotten.

Amazing story, unique and engaging plot. Funny at times and heart warming at the end.

There were some loose ends I hope you decide to tie up in your sequel, if you still plan to write one.

The only thing I would change is the rating. You rated this M yet it's labeled as T within the story. I thought there was going to be sex, honestly, because of the rating. That's not a huge thing, but it's something to keep in mind. People look at rated M stories for smut and when they don't get it they're a little disappointed.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
I know how it feels to lie, like Sakura hahaha! She's a professional though!
Rola G chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Fun Story to read
sasukechickenbutt chapter 18 . 5/28/2015
i swear this is the cutest story of sasusaku i've ever had the romance,the action combined equally.i'm really looking forward for another story like this from you:)
Yoitsbella chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
this is how chaotic school kids feel when they felt freedom for the first time. Freedom from school uniforms. (just kidding)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
What if they kill cain?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
im so glad you added that last part
3,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »