Reviews for Laying Claim
Kx chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Oh wow I literally just found this story now and I LOVE IT! I love your portrayal of sakura and all the characters even if sasuke confuses me right now but I suppose that'll change later on! Can't wait to see how everything progresses!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
I absolutely loved this story! I never read it despite seeing it gettting many reviews and favorites because the idea of a person being bought didn't sit in me so well ._. Also, I thought this was going to be slightly AU, or even more actually but it wasn't! Sakura had to go through and hell and back, but she's alive! And she deserves to be loved. Loved so much, she already is, but now, by Sasuke :) 3 I really enjoyed the story! The ending was so sweet, and Sasuke's intimate moments with Sakura were adorable! Great job and keep writing!
Luumus chapter 6 . 5/14/2016
Alex isn't a japanese name so... It's doesn't fit into the Naruto-verse...
innahabbeyrose chapter 18 . 4/28/2016
Sorry for the late review! Lately I have been into reading SasuSaku fics that I love. I don't comment a lot but this is such a good story, I couldn't help it! The initial plot was a bit OOC but as the story went on, you made use of the characters in a way that made me think that this could be canon. Love this story to bits! Otsukare!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
This was amazing from start to finish loved it!
Veronica chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! I loved this fanfic so much! I wish it wasn't over. And now I can't stop wanting to be Sasuke's property. LOL
Veronica chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I discovered your fan fiction when I started reading Dear Annie, which I finished like 10 minutes ago (spent the past two nights reading it) and I now started this one (at 1:30am!), first chapter and I'm immediately hooked! OMG I'm not gonna sleep for days if all your stories are this good! O.O
FrigidBlast chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
One of my favs, really!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
What the hell's wrong with you sasuke? Can't you just ask her out or ask her to marry you right away like a normal person would? Hahahahaha! Poor sakura!
The True Catnip chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
I love you so much for this chapter Especially the ending. 10/10
Cassandra Echizen chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
I am so fucking in love with Sasuke Uchiha, the way he tease Sakura... I want him so freaking bad. Buy me
youknees chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
One of the best SasuSaku stories i love! I love how you portray Sasuke in this fic. Althoug OOC, i really like his character.
Princess mAlice chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
OMgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg wow
ksenecal1987 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Good fanfiction! Well developped and detailed!... A little OOC but I didn't really mind seeing the flow of the story! Great job! :-)
Imateenwolfluva chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
Ohh mannn sasuke so devious not telling sakura what she did ! Lol anywayzzz. :D I COMPLETELY N TOTALLY LUVD IT ! Especially wen cain died ! Gosh ! How I hate dat man ! Like a male version of karin ... I SAID LYK doesn't mean he's completely lyk her ! Cuz duhhh I mean she's way worse . Anyway done now buh bye
3,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »