Reviews for The Beauty Elite
SoothTheSoulWithMusic chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
i really love this story i keep checking 2 see if u updated but u didn't major writers block huh or did u quit b/c ur 2o busy sorry if i sound nosy but i really want 2 know what happens ty
Aurelia Gubler chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Dingbats Best. Insult. Ever.

I LOVE THIS STORY!
misscutie1970yahoo.com chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW!
PamBrasiliera chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
Dude this his like totally perfect! And I sound like a total lbr but who cares!
2ndChild chapter 14 . 11/28/2007
OMFG u hav got 2 update! And SOON!

ur fic is like one of the best ones with TPC fighting sum other clique

... just UPDATE SOON!
littleitalygrl2 chapter 14 . 11/20/2007
WOW this is good! update soon!

you know you love me,

*i*
NeedsmoarDelta chapter 14 . 9/25/2007
This is a really well written fic, probably the first that I've seen that was able to pull off the new clique rivalry scenario without becoming cliche.
but seriously chapter 14 . 9/20/2007
Gahh, how I hate thos Elites (Now THAT'S a great name! Update soon, I'm dying for more! Congrats on writing a great fic! And, getting to be favorited by me! (I like, never favorite Clique fics, but yours is an exception; it's special :) )
but seriously chapter 11 . 9/20/2007
Gawd, I wish I was as strong-willed as Alicia. Sadly, I still have a-many calories to burn from all 'em cheeseburgers.
but seriously chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
When it was Lex's turn I seriously went O.O . "Um. What the fuck?"

Great chapter, by the way! No more B.E.s!
but seriously chapter 9 . 9/20/2007
Yeah! Go Massie!

The Beauty Elite can go suck my shoelaces! (I'm going to refrain myself from typing "and their names don't even rhyme!" oops, I just did XDD)
but seriously chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
Oh my gawd... **lip wobbles** no JoshAlicia? **tear**

GAWD I HATE THOSE BEAUTY BITCHES! (and their names don't even-okay, okay I'll stop.)
but seriously chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
I'm so mad my face is all hawt. I was actually prepared to go and slug them (The Beauty Elite), before I remembered they weren't real characters. Exactly! I love how you made them totally realistic and believable. Like, some of the OCs here cave waayy too quickly.

Dammnn I hate the Beauty Elite! (and their names don't even rhyme! ok, I've GOT to stop saying that XP)
but seriously chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Oh Gawd I hate The Beauty Elite (and their names don't even rhyme, LOL).

Well, I'm off to read more!
mangalover16 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007