Reviews for Matchmaker Matchmaker
That Faggot From Next door chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Wheres the rest D:
That Faggot From Next door chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Oh god. That left me in stitches
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
hahahaha stupid ghost hunters!
Oro Rosa chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
I'm really glad you're still accepting candidates. Do I PM you or email it in? You've got Danny down pat by the way; I can totally see this as a DP episode. ( or several)
SamTheMoose chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
I really am enjoying this story. It follows a Danny Phantom 'episode' very well and is a rather enjoyable story. You've managed to keep the humor of the show while applying yours and other's ideas. I love it and I really hope that you'll update soon!
The Rogue Sylph chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
I have an idea for acharector. Her name is Dianna Recani. She is a ghost. She controls fire. She is really shy and sweet but if you anger her she can and probably will kill you. She was about 29 when she died. Please use my charector in your story!
The Rogue Sylph chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
The appearance of our favorite punching bag at th end YAY! XD
Guest chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Aw yeah! This was hilarious! poor vladdie... on hiatus? My pen nname is royalfuschia...harmless bit of seld advertising... lurv this! Please update!
StarkNakedCaptains chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
I laughed so damn hard while reading this story! Please update I want to read more of this fantastic story. I can't wait to see more Molly and Vlad moments :) its cute that Molly hates his human half but has a crush on his ghost half. Please update soon. And actual I had an idea for a story like this and was searching to see if anyone already wrote one and that's how I found yours. I'm glad I found your story and I must insist you keep writing! Update soon please I look forward to reading more of your writing :)
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
And your guess is right.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
That was funny as hell!
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
I agree that that bitch had to go.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Payback's a bitch, ain't it Vladdie?
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Intense cat fight, or in this chapter, dragon fight.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Damn. I'm hoping that there aren't that many left, now.