Reviews for Tears
Eriphabottackson chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I already reviewed this story as a guest, but that was because I didn't have an account. Now, I do, so... I freaking love this story! It's sad, but (1) it's Fiyeraba and (2) I love how Elphaba just, as you put it, "proved she was human" and wept for all the loss and pain she was put through. "Wicked Witch", my butt! Elphaba is the most amazing fictional character ever. Period.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Whoa... I'm not crying, but I'm close to. You totally captured Elphaba's every suffering and just poured it into this one story. Just remember, Elphie... wicked is just a word. Just made that quote up PSHYC!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh, this is just wonderful. Angstyish, but cute. I always love Fiyeraba cuteness.
Nade-Naberrie chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Curse you and your amazing Fiyeraba oneshot writing skills! I am SO not crying right now... *scowls, turns away, wipes a tear*

Seriously though. You put the rest of us to shame. Where do you come UP with this stuff, girl? *drool*
OO7O chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
that made me cry. seriously. *wipes eyes* aww, I loved it. seriosusly, darling, I loved it.

if you want to make it something else, feel free. But I love it the way it is, and perfer it as a oneshot.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Poor Elphie! That last part made me want to cry! I love how much Fiyero cares for Elphaba! I really liked this oneshot...too bad it's a oneshot. *tear*
Erikssecretlover chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
This is good...more chapters if you can.
firebolt669 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
wow. That's it. Wow. THAT WAS AMAZIFYING!
I Couldn't Be Happier chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I hope you continue. This story is addicting and beautifully written.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
You know in a really odd way, despite all she's lost that ending's kind of happy, it's good to let things go and have a good cry sometimes I think, even if you happen to be a wicked witch. Plus the general air of the fic was happy (I LOVED your explanation of how Fiyero got to be de-scarecrowified) so I'm not all depressed now which is great. And holy heck but you write wonderful Fiyeraba! Awesome job!
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Aww. Poor Elphie... I really like this... I'm mentally telling muscal-Elphie to look on the bright side. She's alive and has Yero... Book Elphie isn't that lucky...

Wow, that was off topic... Good Fic!