Reviews for Knight for a Princess
Ashlyn Darke chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
5 Stars! It was excellent!
animefangirlNoriko chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
So cute! "But a queen . . . needs a king." Wow! I love it!

Krystel-chan

PS could you PLEASE add more?
Duzzell chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
A vampire king!

That was great!
Oracle Oci chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Wonderfully writen; I just wish it really did turn out this way! X3 Love the logical part of the change too :D
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Thank god! I thought Duzie would never be happy! Rishas was a pupet, Phelios screwed around with Diaagi and Ishtar loved Dares. bey
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hm I know what Ish is thinking I was first head over heels for Sesshomaru but now there is someone else... Yay some one else. Very deep, like it so far.
keptein chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Awesome. Lovely ending. *Faves*
ojuzu chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
*glomps* What a lovely story. [Which now has the (dubious) honour of being the first VG story I've read and reviewed!] Thanks!

Lilz
Shikon chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
Beautiful story. You kept Ishtar in character very well, showing how she changed from a childish, girlish princess to a mature queen. One suggestion: it might be better to merge the two chapters into one. Of course, you don't have to do it, and it's just my personal preference.
micahskitty chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
I enjoyed the second half of this one. It was a decent ending to a wonderful story. I had hoped Ishtar would come to this conclusion within the graphic novel, but alas... Thanks for making this wonderful story.
Lady Nefrodiel chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
This was a wonderful read- as someone mentioned before, it's hard to find a good read in this small fanfiction genre! It was beautifully written.

The fairy tale allegory was very nice...

But the last line literally put a smile on my face.

Although I do wish there was some sort of confession.

But I think if you added any more chapters... it would take away the "power."

Perhaps a sequel then?
Sano S. Sagara chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
ooh, very nice, very deep
kamui-chan Lee.Sun-Ho chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
yeah, i wished that Duzzell and Ishtar would have this little love talk..rather than Ishtar just realizing it.. )
HyperChiMD chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
personally, I think its too short. I mean exactly how is this story a DuzellxIshtar if they don't annouance their love to each other? I mean what you have is a very good beggining and thats always good to have, but I feel that you have barely touched what this story could really be. So come on add some more chapters and see what you get. You might be surprised. I like what you already have so pleaase contuine with this sort its a great start.
corcrafields chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Ooh. I *liked* that. It's hard to find a good read in this small section, but that was great! I loved the last line, and the fairy tale allegory was great too. I think you nailed Ishtar - not as easy as it sounds - and made the whole thing very realistic and true to her character. Two thumbs up! Duzie/Ish forever! -