Reviews for Reflection
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I just want to say, after I read Reflection, I can't believe how almost perfectly it matched, I imagined Zechs' mind to be. I am a huge fan of Zechs, you can say I'm in love with the character, and that fic really got to me(in a good way, like it touched my heart). I think it's really good. It's like you really got into his head and was able to put it all down in words. You shouldn't put it down. If you put any others up about Zechs, please let me know, I'd love to read them. Thank you, and keep it up.

Nikki
Jilly-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
How can I put this gently? I dislike Zechs. Very much. I'm especially disgruntled when his character is romanticized or subdued or worshiped. Consequently, I hardly write him with any due justice or backbone (leaving that to my sister, "Cranscape" around here).

NOW. This story-I like. A lot. Zechs is hard, forceful, and thoroughly on target with his reflections of the series. This is the Zechs that I *could* have liked if I hadn't been distracted by other characters. The narrative completely and impressively embraced his bullheaded personality . . . and I found that incredibly appealing.

Especially his reflections on those people in his life. You put depth and plausibility into what had only baffled me before. Time and again, I found myself nodding, "Of course, Relena does irrationally make distinctions between her brother and Heero . . ." or "That's *exactly* how Treize and Zechs used each other!" (and the musing bit about his wandering spirit, wow.) Marvelous insights that actually and sincerely for the first time made me like blondy boy. (Don't let Hilary know . . .) This is not to say I've had a sudden change of heart (smile), but that this story is amazing. Time to put it on the ol' favorites list.

Darn it all, now I can't say that I've never liked Zechs. You did me in. Blast.

Alright, so when are you going to write a Heero/Hilde fic for us? *raises eyebrow* Hmm? I like your style and creative instinct and would greatly enjoy seeing you tackle those two. Do you take challenges? Not enough good H/H fics out there these days. *wink*

P.S. Grammar is overrated, creativity (in fanfics) should not be bound to it beyond a certain point. Go crazy. :)
Oboe-Wan chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
wow.

That was incredibly insightful, and so fluidly written... You captured a very ambiguous, perplexing, downright confusing character so amazingly well. I am so impressed.

(This isn't SAP. The stuff *I* write is sap! lol) This is just really beautiful. More dark and angry than I can bear to write Zechs, but very VERY accurate. Awesome job!
NickelS chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Ay! *gives Killraven a big hug*

I finally got sucked in the vacuum. I'm working this term and have a little too much time on my hands... so you see, I'm here _

Your fics were always of the few good ones that I would read on our ML. All those psycho-analyses were fun to read _

Hmmm... deep, brooding Zechsy. D

I think I like this one the best, although "Wind, Fire, and the Space in Between" is probably a bit better except for the *cough* ending (but you know me...)

[Krel's doing okay, for being in the backseat along with Folken right now. My current muse? Celeborn from LotR... (I am so very sad) Oh well. *Nothing like a 7000 yr old Elf to make you feel young again, hey Krel?*]
grace chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
i like the way u wrote this because it has everyone Zechs should be thinking of in it. It is very good in my oppinon thanks for written it

grace
Leya chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
YAY! I love Zechs! Hehe... anyway, I think you captured his character very well:)
Dark Mousy chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
That was GREAT! You had him down perfectly! I could see everything going on in his mind wonderfully! You portrayed him as if you were him! Very good! I mean...Wow. That was wonderful! Keep writing!
reedinthewind chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Actually, I think this is pretty good. It gives a lot of insight into Zechs' reasons for his actions throughout the series. And I don't think you missed the no-pairings type by much; any possible pairings are definitely subtle, although the 6x9 is the easiest to see (in my opinion...but then again, I'm a devoted 6x9 fan). Very few grammar or spelling problems, and a good fic overall.