Reviews for Unconventional
cupcakies chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
*Laughs so hard she starts crying*

Funny stuff! That was hilarious! :D

I LOVE COFFEE! :3
Verboten Byacolate chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Okay. You realy need to write more SasuSaku. And switch to decaf. Seriously. Go with the latter.

But, then again, you should also keep writing. That was a really good fic. Write more. That's my nice way of saying get off your much-too-active ass and write more damn SasuSaku!

No, I have not had my daily coffee.

-RD
jesslei machika chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
yea monkeys!that was hilarious! i loved it!

D

and coffee...i am utterly, utterly baffled by those who could live without coffee...
emmalemon10 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
! that was hilarious! epsecially at the end. Sakura definately gets what she wants!
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I LOVED that. I seriously just cracked up when he was like “Shoot me. Somebody kunai me to death. Right now.”
freakenout chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
whe. nice xDD loved it! xD
chasingcolors chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
aw, so cute! But the ring part was... sweet? Uh...
Kunoichi Blossom chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was HILARIUOS ! :D
Uchiha Aimee chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
FUNNEH!

*world explodes* o YAY!
Heather chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
God damn you are one odd person...but nice story i liked it
Momo-chan X3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
ha...RANDOM! LETS BE FRIENDS! NOW, WHAT EPISODE OF TELLATUBBIES IS THAT?I HAVE NO IDEA!NO IDEA! NO IDEA! WARNING: NEVER HAVE CHOCOLATE ON A SATURDAY NIGHT WHILE DRINKING GATORADE AND STAYING UP ON THE COMPUTER...WEL LAAPTOP FOR MEANDIWASLIKE...OMG!SHEDIDNOTDOTHAT!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAWH!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!1SCARYFMA!SCARYMOVIEFMA!1IWANNAWATCHTHENARUTOMOVIE!NARUTOMOVIE!MOMMY!mOMMY!1IWANASLEP!

IMNOTTIRED!SLIEEP!NOWAKE!NOSLEEP!SHUT UP!
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
hahaha omgh thats so cute.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I haven't enjoyed a story quite so much in ages! Very amusing. You did a nicely decent job of not confusing us with the all dialogue technique, as well. Nice work!
Tears like Crystals chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
XD that was hilarious! i loved it! XD Lol well, that was awessoome! )
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006