Reviews for Panic! In the Pantry
Starfang's Secrets chapter 1 . 7/22
Absolutely loved it!
13BlueBananas chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh my god is it like impossible for you to write something other than an overload of fluff or heart wretching angst?! Seriously, at the rate this is going, I'll have favorited and followed all of your DP stories! It could be that fact that they ship my OTP. Or the fact they're grammatically perfect for 99.9% of the time. Screw it, I'm off to go read your others xD
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
What a story! Great work, five stars on the ending!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was cute!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I liked it haha I went through something like that before with a guyfriend of mine, except we were in a little room at school and the TEACHER put us in there. I gotta say wtf was goin through her mind, it was AKWARD. Anyway I thought it was hilarious and loved the whole thing and i thought it was funny how Sam put Danny on the hotseat. Great story!~
Spinelli Phantom chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Man, they have to be the most awkward couple ever:)

Nice job.
Black Durion chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
lol awesome story
singingturrets chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Love it!
ridiculously. odd chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
this is perfection. i read the title and was drawn in instantly- i actually laughed out loud, not loled. anyhow, i read spider webs, which you need to update, and came across this in your profile and it is amazing, just like almost everything else you write. i, and many others, can't wait to hear from you again.
Jime-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I'm never going to the pantry again! But this is good.
calliebee11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
aw, a cute one shot!
wishing for rain chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
shear amazing author genius! perhaps one of the most amazing stories i have read in a very long time. the awkwardness is so unbearable yet you can't keep your self from reading more. i got a real kick out of that story. oh and i can't wait till you update sipders web. and sorry, i was just to lazy to login.
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Very very cute story! I loved the ending.

~Proud member of WUAC!~
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
LOL
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Whatever shall they do? I loved it! Totally sweet and totally funny! A perfect combination!