Reviews for It's All Relative
TrifectaAeterna chapter 17 . 1/21/2011
Thank you so much for writing this story! It was good enough to keep me awake until 3 am on a school night! Keep on being awesome!
Ana chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
I liked your story a lot! There's very few storys about zack and sephiroth that actually have a plot. Yours have. :)

Please keep writting!
Mac chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Tseng's mother was so...o cute!
Mac chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Reno as English teacher? Hahaha!
Mac chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
Haha, this Rufus was so like a shrew, but I like it. And I like Tifa here too. She and Rufus were good quarrel match!:D
Athenaion chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
Aw, it's very cute and sweet story.
anonymous-shinra-employee chapter 17 . 3/31/2010
Aw! :D

This whole story was amazing! The whole P.O.V thingy was a lil annoying, only cause I kept on forgeting who it was though!

I hope Zack and Sephy, (Leon and Cloud, an Tseng and rufus too!) stay together, it's a match made in hevean!

Could you write more stuff like this? PLEASE? I love this pairin and I would kill to read more!

xX~3~Xx

P:S I can't remember which chap it was, but ot was when Tseng started trashing Zack's room. He didn't actually rip those photo's did he? Cause I'd love one! ;3
Cuz.Neji is the UltimateXD chapter 17 . 8/30/2009
I don't actually know how long I spent reading this story...but I'm glad that I found it! LOL! I had be laughing all the way from the begining to the end, but if I had to review each chapter in which I found something funny...I could be here for a pretty long time.

I loved the way that you managed to switch pov's so that we (aka: readers) got a chance to see the story from their point of view, and yet it didn't seem random or halted the story in any way. You made each character work, for which I am very grateful as this story is now officially one of my favourites!XD

But that is enough for tonight, as it is 3:07 in the morning and I seriously need to get some sleep...-_-"
Symphonicality chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
I feel for Cloud.
RenoBites44 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Haiz! I really like this story! XD the teacher thing really suits Reno...
Symphonicality chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Nice ending. :D
Symphonicality chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
DUN GIVE UP! D:
Symphonicality chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Lol. Funny.
Isabella and me chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
You are officailly(is that spelled right?) my fave author you wrote Guten Tag, Amereica! (which I read first)and this? You are the best :D
Righteous-Wrath chapter 16 . 1/5/2009
Oh wow Aerith really bugs me. xD You are a really good writer though. I've read some of your stories and, when I saw your rant on people commenting, I couldn't help but give my own two-cents. Anyway keep up the good work and bring back our Seph!