Reviews for Diary
Fionna984 chapter 3 . 7/22
I CRY.
Horse121 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
So so sad. Beautifully written, but it's so depressing I know I won't be able to bring myself to read it again. Last chapter was excellent, the switch from Severus to Harry was perfect xx
iloveseverussnape chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
That was one of the most depressing stories I have ever read! Despite that, it was really well written and a good read.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very sweet. Never thought of Snape in this light. Can't wait to read the second chapter.
Rachel-Louise chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
lovely but sad story!
myharlequinromance598 chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
This is so extraordinarily good.

The way you switched between Harry and Snape in the last chapter was seamless, I had to go back and read it again to understand it.

So yeah.. excellent job.
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Great story, good plot. I wish I could say more, but the ending wasn't what I expected I love Hermione and Snape fics, I don't like Harry and Hermione because to me they are like brother and sister.
Hoshi-chan1 chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
Poignant, wonderfully written.

Beautiful.

Well done!
septentrion chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
That was a very sad story, but you've well rendered the fact that Severus has made the right decision, and how he's somewhat at peace with it.
ProperT chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
There is another chapter right? I figure it's Harry. Though someone said Draco, but i don't hink he would act that badly to silver eyes. If you leave it that way, i just feel terrible for Severus. Good Story.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
You need to write a sequel.

Yes, you do.

Because it's not over yet, and you know it. Severus thinks his life is over and Hermione and Harry are just beginning theirs-but the rest of his is just beginning too.

Of course he's crushed now. But later, healthy fury and anger will rescue him from the blank despair he's suffering now. He'll have to leave, of course. He knows enough to realize that he'd kill both of them if he stayed. Or himself. Or all three.

And then he'll meet...Ginny Weasley. Or maybe someone else.

Someone who's been waiting for _him_.

Please?
rockgoddess15 chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
I can't truly described how poignant your story was to me. I can say that of all the stories that include Severus and Hermione your's is probably that best, most heartbreaking one I have ever read. Even though it it only three chapters long it packs a gut-wrenching punch. You've done such a wonderful job and I know you will continue to do so! :)
evil-mastermind666 chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
I bet she's meeting Harry instead of Ginny on the side! Mwahahaha
Hoshi-chan1 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
O_o;

The torment.

I cannot wait to see who it is that our dear Hermione is so enamored of.

Poor Sev.. (
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
I sense an Evil Cliffie smacking me upside the head. And Severus, too. Why do I think the missing word is some shade of green, or perhaps even silver?

Severus isn't reacting well enough for the color to be black.

Oh, please do update soon!