Reviews for Trust
doc boy chapter 5 . 4/27
Nice. I'm glad Harry and Hermione ended up together and stayed together. Nice work my friend
doc boy chapter 4 . 4/27
Looking good. I feel a little sorry for Ron though, what with not being able to be with Hermione. But I always thought Harry would be better for her so I guess that's the way it is
doc boy chapter 3 . 4/24
Powerful stuff. I liked the Harry Hermione thing as always. I also hoped that Sirius would have lived because I believe that's one of the things you went back in time for (or whatever it was). But I guess shit happens
doc boy chapter 2 . 4/24
That was cute and sweet. I like it. Good job
doc boy chapter 1 . 4/24
This should be good. A little too short for my taste though
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 3/12
Sorry, I couldn't resist. And besides, I was properly reverent back when I read this the first time. Now on a re-read, I can have more fun... presenting my first ever slash omake:

Ron turns to Harry- "It's just that...I was hoping to have THAT kind of alone time with you, too."
Harry starts backing away. A look of horror and revulsion on his face.
(Ron) "I mean, Ginny can pine all she wants, but you were MINE before she knew you."
Harry jumps up as Ron reaches out to caress his leg, stumbling over the arm of the couch and falling, in his attempt to put as large of pieces of furniture as he can between them.
"Harry, no one has ever kissed me before. I was hoping YOU would be the first"
Harry turns and sprints towards the girls stairwell. "Herrrrrrrrrmmmmiooooooooneeeeeed!" In his panic, fueled by adrenaline and a healthy 'fight or fligjt' reflex, honed on the streets of Little Whinging, Harry takes five bounds up the stairs, two at a time, before the klaxon sounds, the steps collapse into a slide, and Harry falls 'whump!' flat to the slope, possibly chipping a tooth, plummeting backwards to the common room floor.
Looking up to see Hermione standing at the landing, Harry feels first hands, and then Ron's full weight as he tackles him- "Gotcha!"
WizardWriting chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Not a bad story, but I didn't like how Hermione was portrayed in this story, especially during sixth year.
MrsH chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
What a novel idea - publishing a "point of departure" list for a story without actually writing the story. Unique, and quite disappointing. Looks as if it might have been an interesting tale had it actually been completed.
sourav15 chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
Though the story is primarily good, I felt that by continuing the cannon dialogues, the story lost its own momentum and plot progress. Thank you.
CCBottle chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Why would Hermione kiss Ron if she's with Harry? Who cares if they're under a mistletoe, that tradition is for people who are already together or are unattached, not if or people already in a relationship with someone else. Trust is a horrible name for this story, both of Harrys best friends broke his. Harry should have seen this coming when he suggested she ask Ron to the party as just a friend and she didn't care that Harry cared more about Ron bot bring a jealous dick than he did about spending time with her. He was worrying about Ron and that's how he's repaid. Not to mention Hermione betraying him like that. Makes me wonder if it's because she saw Ron please his woman and Harry never wanted to do anything with her except hold hands until he got jealous when she got jealous of Ron and Lavender. Is that why she did it, to make him jealous and actually satisfy her instead of just communicating with him? Or was she just being a horrible, traitorous girlfriend? Either one is pretty bad.
Hipster007 chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Don't you think Sirius could've stayed away from the ministry without being informed? Sure he would've been mad. But after thinking through he could probably come to the conclusion he would've been saved from death.
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
In the beginning, he wanted to change things with Sirius and Dumbledore, but wasn't able to do either. AND he gravely injured Snape, who was actually on his side! the only good thing that changed was being with Hermione.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
For this Harmonian, you have shown us pretty convincingly how much better life can be with candor and trust in each other.

That is one of the thing in the Harmony canon that gets so old; Harry and Hermione never getting what's in their minds off their chests, for whatever reason. All of canon has this theme that they are so close and in tune, so whyever would they not trust the other to deal with feelings?!

Petunias Mysophobia
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
OOOOOK?{!}

Without your fronts piece, I'd be totally at sea. Yes, there was a lot in OotP and HBP that in hindsight could have been fixed, to Harry & Co.s benefit.

So, at the end, I just have to read on, not that that's any great hardship with one of your stories!

D. Page Robin
CCBottle chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Harry is beta as fuck in this chapter. How does being a bit buzzed and being under mistletoe excuse someone kissing their best friend's girlfriend? Neither alone are good excuses and not together either.