Reviews for Trust
WizardWriting chapter 5 . 9/25
Not a bad story, but I didn't like how Hermione was portrayed in this story, especially during sixth year.
MrsH chapter 5 . 9/24
What a novel idea - publishing a "point of departure" list for a story without actually writing the story. Unique, and quite disappointing. Looks as if it might have been an interesting tale had it actually been completed.
sourav15 chapter 5 . 4/2
Though the story is primarily good, I felt that by continuing the cannon dialogues, the story lost its own momentum and plot progress. Thank you.
CCBottle chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Why would Hermione kiss Ron if she's with Harry? Who cares if they're under a mistletoe, that tradition is for people who are already together or are unattached, not if or people already in a relationship with someone else. Trust is a horrible name for this story, both of Harrys best friends broke his. Harry should have seen this coming when he suggested she ask Ron to the party as just a friend and she didn't care that Harry cared more about Ron bot bring a jealous dick than he did about spending time with her. He was worrying about Ron and that's how he's repaid. Not to mention Hermione betraying him like that. Makes me wonder if it's because she saw Ron please his woman and Harry never wanted to do anything with her except hold hands until he got jealous when she got jealous of Ron and Lavender. Is that why she did it, to make him jealous and actually satisfy her instead of just communicating with him? Or was she just being a horrible, traitorous girlfriend? Either one is pretty bad.
Hipster007 chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Don't you think Sirius could've stayed away from the ministry without being informed? Sure he would've been mad. But after thinking through he could probably come to the conclusion he would've been saved from death.
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
In the beginning, he wanted to change things with Sirius and Dumbledore, but wasn't able to do either. AND he gravely injured Snape, who was actually on his side! the only good thing that changed was being with Hermione.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
For this Harmonian, you have shown us pretty convincingly how much better life can be with candor and trust in each other.

That is one of the thing in the Harmony canon that gets so old; Harry and Hermione never getting what's in their minds off their chests, for whatever reason. All of canon has this theme that they are so close and in tune, so whyever would they not trust the other to deal with feelings?!

Petunias Mysophobia
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
OOOOOK?{!}

Without your fronts piece, I'd be totally at sea. Yes, there was a lot in OotP and HBP that in hindsight could have been fixed, to Harry & Co.s benefit.

So, at the end, I just have to read on, not that that's any great hardship with one of your stories!

D. Page Robin
CCBottle chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Harry is beta as fuck in this chapter. How does being a bit buzzed and being under mistletoe excuse someone kissing their best friend's girlfriend? Neither alone are good excuses and not together either.
hagrid51 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
The more things change, the more they stay the same. A great piecing together of a story around known facts. I understand the reasons, but of everything I disliked about OOTP, the worst, for 'Arry's sake at least, was having Sirius killed. In the original it sucked, in most rewrite it sucked, and in this one too, it sucked. How many stabs in the heart can one heart take?
Mionefan chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
I've read this story before and coming back to this chapter, I have to agree with you on the death of Sirius. Sirius in the grand scheme of things would not have made a whit of difference to the remainder of the story as told by JKR. I've often wondered why Sirius had to die, but now see his death as a way to end that phase of Harry's life. Harry really didn't have much more than a brief connection with Sirius. Remus stepped into the void and JKR killed him off at the ent too. Now killing off Remus and Tonks, while not moving the story forward, really only gave Rowling a need to have others in Harry's life die to balance out the good/evil deaths that occurred. I remember Rowling stating that she debated with herself who had to die. I think Ron was on her list at one point.
corwyn chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
excellent story, thank you for sharing it
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Another fine story from you. I love how you just take one premise from canon, turn it and follow the consequences to the end.

That is why you're one of my favorite authors.

D. Page Robin
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I want to like this story soooooo badly, but I can't because it's a "what if?" story. If it was a "we're being sent back in time to fix our mistakes" story, then I'd absolutely LOVE it, but it's not, so I'm afraid I can't bring myself to like this story.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
i had written a VERY long story like this not EXACTLY but Very similar but i wanted to say i Love what your doing it makes me happy and gives me Chills.
-Jesse-