Reviews for These Scars I Hide
I may be wrong or I may be right however my husband thinks this is "for true" and I haven't read enough from a non fictional place yet that I would believe it is true.
Either wat I think it could fit in to the story of Super Natural but I have a hard time believing Sam was this way. I am not shocked though. I have seen him basically grow into his own body. You cute kinda short guy to a tall handsome man. Did he even have time to learn himself?
Whether fiction or non fiction I love Sam. I love Dean too and feel the characters have true brotherly love blood related or not and it shines.
If Sam is cutting and is depressed I pray on the higher they believe in as well as myself. Blissful healing. I love you Sam and Desn. Blessings, Donna Colvin-Hamm.
Not ashamed of my thoughts or feelings...compassion for all. XO
Tayana chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was so perfect! Thanks for posting :)
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Carry on with the story, it's great!
stormwhisker369 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow. That was really good! And lots of feels!:}
I think you should make a part where it has Sam's recovery!
Cause...I really want more:P it was really good!
um...don't really have any ideas...hmmm...maybe Sam is doing really good but then Dean goes to a bar or something and Sam has a breakdown where he thinks that everyone hates him again and he tries to commit suicide and cuts really bad but then Dean comes home after awhile and saves him and then a happy ending?
Lots of feels...
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I loved it, It's hard to hand over 'tools' as then you're kind of at a loss without the familiarity of the 'tools' and then you can end up using other things...

oh well, what I'm trying to say is that I relate to this, and I'd love to see more.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
that was a sweet read thankyou :) xx
wincest4eva chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Great! Amazing! Absolutly Positively Great! The erm, cutting thiny isnt all that great, but this story is awsome! i know alot of cutters, or also known as emos...i dont like that trem but ya know. Loved it!
WhatItIsYo chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
yeah great story! i dont know if you wrote another one to this so if you did could you tell me? and if you didn't then i think you should!
BlueMoonDestiny chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Great chapter.
Aogail chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
aww that's soo sad! well written though Sylvie! i'm off to read more lol! yay
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
That was really depressing, but good. Well written, a little choppy though, but it was good.
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
not much on the subject matter but liked the way you worked with it.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Sensitive subject matter, well written. Good job!
Brenda -The One And Only Me chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
No offence, but this is just wrong...And i dont see why sam would go that far for sum chick...Anyways, I my self wouldnt recamend people reding this, This has like emo written all ova it... :S

Please dont write anymore of this disgusting stuff.

pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
another chapter would be a good idea.