Reviews for The Roomate
Stampiej chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
Love your story. Too bad we didn't know more about Lindsay and Danny in the end. And maybe other brothers or sisters?
katie chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
wat about danny and lindsay? it just ends :[
mjels chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
i like it

and poor flack with he mother

and how is going to reracht
kristineP chapter 13 . 7/4/2008
hey! love the story but what happend with Danny&Lindsay now? it was more a Flack&zoey text...

but it was good anyway ;P

keep going on :D
Soccer-Bitch chapter 13 . 1/12/2007
love the story. it's awesome. _
Dantanalover chapter 13 . 10/30/2006
PHENOMENAL! AH! Great! it made my day!
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
LOVED the "18 years later" section. MAN, OH MAN. Talk about scaring the boyfriend.
Miss Higher Power chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
Why are you so cruel to me? I want to know what happened to Uncle Dino & Aunt Linny. I really enjoyed this story, and if you ever feel like writing a sequel, I'll be right here waiting.
snowbear96 chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
Aw :D I can really picture Flack and Ryan doing that, NYPD badges and all. Fab story, I can't wait to read more of your work.
PenguinGoddess chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
I absolutely loved this story! That was an awesome epilogue. Flack is just too cute! I can't wait to read what you write next... til then.
dddynamite chapter 13 . 10/23/2006
Aw it was soo cute and perfect I loved it!
sparkyCSI chapter 13 . 10/23/2006
That was the perfect ending. Thanks so much for writing the story!
PrettyEyes72 chapter 13 . 10/23/2006
I loved the ending. When I started dating, my cousin came over to the house and broke down his gun and started cleaning it, ten minutes before my date was supposed to arrive! When my date got there, my cousin and my dad told him there was more where that gun came from if he didn't take good care of me. We had our date, but he transferred schools and never called me again. :( Overprotective men, gotta love 'em! :)
pucktofaerie chapter 13 . 10/23/2006
Aw...although the ending was a jump. But still cute. Congrats on finishing your story. That's quite a feat. But now, I should really go study for my test tonight...gr. Anywho, hope to see more from you soon!
princessg chapter 13 . 10/23/2006
I loved it...perfect ending!