Reviews for An Offer Given Twice
Princess of the Fae chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
What happens next?
hellspixie18 chapter 5 . 5/19/2007
lol loved the new chapter, it was well worth the wait. update asap.
flutelute chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
your story is very exciting, I love your goblin king, please post again soon :)!
Reine de Lutin chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
OMG! This is a great story! The dream sequence was the best! Alas, Sarah woke up before anything *wink wink* could happen. *sigh* Jareth/Sarah Forever!
yodeladyhoo chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
Okay, I'm not a goblin, but I'm confused ( a confused goblin is a very scary thought ! ) With whom are they going to war against and why ? Is it Jareth against all of the PERFECTS ? All of the Underground ? Just the trolls ? Is it merely a distraction to keep the goblins busy while he pursues Sarah ? Wouldn't rebuilding be enough ? Wasn't he about to take a trip before declaring war ? Isn't that what he said he wanted to do before he went to the Council ? Am I asking too many questions ? Is there such a thing as too many questions ?

Until again.
Pearl Knight chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
A truly enjoyable peice of work. I look forward to your next update which will hopefully be soon.

Your humble reader

Pearl Knight
Tom Riddle's reluctant bride chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
Very interesting indeed, it's quite good, Jareth is certainly a clever bastard isn't he? update soon.
darkbangle chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
Poor Jareth... I love you Jare-Jare! lol. Anywho, I really like your fic (I read it before but I'm a lazy person and never reviewed...). I'm really glad you started writing this again. Your ideas are very original and I just can't wait to see where you take this. Update soon!
FireShifter chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
You updated! Well it's about time too! Finally Jareth and Sarah actually meet face to face, even if it's in disguise as a dream. (Incident at the school don't count)

I was beginning to think you lost you muse. Please update again more frequently.

*Sorry, not trying to sound mean, or put pressure on you.*

It's just that it was left in the dark so long, I thought you would never finish it. Some just never do sadly.

Well, I'm glad you are on it again. Please update again real soon. :)
Solea chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
Le Sigh. I'd forgotten that you started using the name "Daylo" and so I didn't read this update until now. Your writing is simply wonderful, hilarious, inspiring, creative. Plus, the sexy bits are...ah...stimulating. :) Yes. To shout out to that weird bird on the wiseman's head..."It's so stimulating reading your fic." You are simply a terrific and talented writer! This fic goes back on the list of faves now that I know you have not abandoned it.

One teeny-tiny point of constructive crit: This is something that many otherwise accomplished writers do that drives me bat-shit crazy. You are confusing the words "loose" and "lose". I don't like to nit-pick and if you were some crappy, junior-grade writer, I would not say a word. However, you are not and so you are stuck with me yammering at you about this. You "lose" a game. You "loose" your dog on an intruder.
notwritten chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
This was a very interesting chapter.

It was good.
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
add more chapters soon please!
hellspixie18 chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
awesome story so far, I can't wait to read more so update asap.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 4 . 10/20/2006
Xaviere Jade chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
I love the owl. Wonderful concept and character.