Reviews for 20 Things You Might Not Know about Scott Summers
ReNewIt chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was awesome.
Thanks for giving Cyke a personality that is so lacking in fanfic land.
Claire's Demons chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh my. It was cute and funny at first, but soon progressed to angsty. I can't really complain about the angst/humour mashup, because you did it really wonderfully.

Write more! Please! :D

-M
Kira-k chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this story!

Scott is one of those characters who seem too plain and simple in the comics/movies but has hidden depths if one knows where to look. And this 20 things - it showed exactly those depths that make me love a character even more. 3 Thank you!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I like this very much:)
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You're running me out of tissues, girl! :sniffs:
Mirvena chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I've just been reading all your X-men stories and am astonished you don't get more reviews (except that people generally seem a little reticent about reviewing over here). I love all of your stories - you manage to convey such a lot of complex ideas and emotions so very concisely. You also have such a variety of styles and so coming to each story is a real novelty. It's been a treasure trove of delights. I particularly liked this, because it gets right inside the way the guy thinks and tells us what we all know about Scott instinctively but could never find to put into words the way that you've done. Hope there are many more to come!
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wow... the whole thing was great, but the last 2 hit like a sledgehammer.
fifi-fu chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is funny and amusing, I dig it.
maureenz33 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
This is one of the sweetest, funniest and saddest stories I have ever read, especally 19 and 20 (those weren't funny, those were so sad.) really really good job.
beast buff chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
even sweeter and more sobering than emmas. there's only one jean.
BlackMoonShine chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Thats awesome. You should do this for the other characters too.
jinni chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I really liked this. It's unusual for me to even like anything with Scott in it, especially after becoming a cheater. Very entertaining piece.
Darlin chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Absolutely, perfectly, wonderful! Just lovely! This is done so well. It's really Scott, amusing, intriguing and a little sad. I love this, I really do and Scott's not one of my favorite character's at all. It was the summary that got my attention, glad I stopped a moment to read.
The Bud chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Soy mocha latte with low fat cream and a hint of cinnamon. I love U2, I had "One" played at my wedding and I'll still kill Scott Summers or at least embarrass him in almost every story. Another thing.. his favourate move is "Mr Smith Goes to Washington." He likes the Three Stooges and wears a Spidy hat.
Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
This is really sweet- it's funny and touching at the same time, and best of all, it gets Scott. I dislike fics (or movies, for that matter) that portray Cyke as humorless and uptight, or weak- I think he's a very complex character, full of humor, sadness, love and longing, and I think you capture that admirably. Nice job.