Reviews for Interludes from the Third Music Room
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Kyoya would definitely make a better Darcy than Tamaki. I think Tamaki should be Bingley. Best friend with Darcy, falls in love easily, enjoys life all the time, and isn't sure if the girl he likes likes him back.
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
That image of Mori definitely got my Inner Mind Theater (TM) going :)
mtnikolle chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
*chuckles*
I love Haruhi's final conclusion :)
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
Lol...poor Haruhi...think u can make Kyouya go wif her nx time? I think that u should try a rocker's theme...it'll be interesting...update!
Jean Anderson chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
continue please
Kuro chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Ooh, I love these! :D The drabbles are all very funny (I especially loved the Wild West one), and the characters are true to themselves. I'm eagerly awaiting the rest!
LadyDarthorn chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
These are really interesting :3 I loved the cowboy one XD very entertaining. I like your writing style; its simple and easy to read, but still entertaining.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
Aki chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I LOVE Jane Austin's works (and Ouran Host Club, of course)! So when I saw this fic I couldn't pass it up! Pride and Predjudice is my favorite and I ADORE how you made Tamaki Mr. Darcy! I have read Sense and Sensibility as well so I can appreciate you making the twins the two villians. Thanks for the interesting read!
sciathan file chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Totally agree with the fact that Kyouya keeps Haruhi in the club very subtly...and, this is fun!

Poor Haruhi...(btw, you probably had a spell check glitch, but Haruhi's name is spelled wrong throughout...U)

But other than that, a very in-character, fun piece.
CherryChocolate chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Well. Another tory alert to add.

i liked it.

And Haruhi in jail is actiolly true.:) So thoughtful of you and Kyouya.

Tell the truth, nobody believes it:D

Waiting you to add some more chapters.

Carry on.
sciathan file chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Wow! Literate authors (and Austen too...is more happy than you can possibly know). Lovely job and it's evident you know your Austen.

And Haruhi's comment about Mr. Darcy is perfect and characteristic.

Excellent!
Kuron chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
mercy-angel-san! I really really liked it! I love Haruhi's bluntness...her comments always seem to make me laugh. I especially liked this sentence:

“Kyoya-senpai is better suited to be Mr. Darcy,” Haruhi voiced this time, causing Tamaki’s face fall momentarily before he shook it off and regained his happy countenance."

You're really good at writing I can't wait to read more!