Reviews for Corners of the Mind
Indo-Naruto chapter 8 . 5/19
soooooo awesome
The Ancient of Peace chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Nicely full of criminal insanity and the great smattering of romantic and every day actions.
Greyfire34 chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
Wow that was really dark lol like that's so out of character for naruto and hinata but I still kinda liked it I was hooked to say the least
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Awww...
So sugary sweet and adorable! It doesn't belong in the M section, though as it's more of a T.
ookamilover23 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
ok total creepy but for some reason i like it
good job
SilverPebbbles chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
This is probably the most bizzare and epic story I've ever read in my life. But i think it deserves a short sequel
skylerOC chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
can you please please please make a sequel of like what will happen to sasuke , Naruto&Hinata this story was amazing
Futago-za07 chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Shit...bout to get it in! Lol this was really a sadist story...i liked it though ;D
RickyLee727 chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Loved it.
chaos267 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Wow now that was dark but in a good way. I dont usally like all the angst/super dark crap but how you did it was extremly entertaining good job
grey mage chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
an excellent story, till i read the epilogue. that just reeked of fan wank. so i'll just ignore it. this is going on my favorite list in the future. thanks for keeping me awake, red bull can only do so much.
Naidzy chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Damn... Is all I have to say.
Wow. Just wow chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I read the whole story already, but came back Herr to say that what hinata did to her sister is usually what ninjas do. (except the staying there part.) Not summoning giant animals and magical eyeballs. Just ranting a little, but all in all, a great story.
xmizuwaterx chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
this was sick, creepy, demonic, and beyond horrifying ... I LOVED IT! Hiashi got what he deserved.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Anchor ...that was just art pure art

Luv it