Reviews for Catch Me
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aw...i love it. its so cute, but its deep also, especially the part at the end.
amused4ever chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow. I now adore you. O.O
iryna chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Amazing. This was beautifully written. Great job!
Riku-Aura777 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This was so good. I think this is my favorite one-shot about Roy getting comforted after the death of Maes. They both seemed in character, even if this Riza isn't one you see often... same goes for Roy.

Excellent job.
Annethy chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
aw... that was so cute!

great job!
Nexlei chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was wonderful... i'm speechless wow. i think i'm going to cry.
Mimiri07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Ah, this story was so sweet! It almost made me cry. I loved it. Sorry about the comments i left for your other story Alchemic wizard -_-'... But I loved this story!
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You know what it is? It's the way you write. Your style makes Joe so happy she gets hyper! It's insane!
shiroi-miko chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
that was just beautifulbravo
LILI chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
It was beautiful. One of the best fanfic dealing with Roy and Riza after Maes funeral. The fact that they don't kiss is actually even more romantic I think. I've always thought that their relationship evolved after this moment, and this fiction takes this view and shows it so nicely!
strandedthought chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I really love this. It is one of those pieces you go back and read over and over.
Sycocat chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
That was a beautiful fic. I love how you were able to depict Roy and Riza perfectly. This felt like it could have come straight from the show. It was perfect.
Bizzy chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That was...beautiful. I truly felt for Roy, and Riza's reactions seemed...totally in character to me. Something has to give at some point, right?

In your defense, I didn't get the 'It...looks like it's going to rain today'; I didn't catch that the first time. In fact, if you hadn't mentioned it, I might not have.

Extremely well done. _;
stupid-gizka chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
*applause* That was beautiful!
klweiss92 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006