Reviews for Time Tables
M J Azilem chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Very sweet thanks for sharing
dybank chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
IT'S SO INTERESTING.

WHY DID YOU STOP?

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

PLEASE UPDATE.

THANK YOU.
MzFizzySprite chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
I like they way John put her baback together
scribblemyname chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
I hope you finish this story. I love it!
Google Girl11 chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
wah! you finally have them kiss and then you quit updating! you tease!

please, update again. this story is really good. i mean, having the dark kitty is a total way to connect her to john and then he mends her! how sweet...

urgh. bobby and rogue though. no me gusta. bobby better not try to ninja kitty. he can't have both her and rogue! *shakes fist angrily*

g'ah! they kissed! eep!

update soon! ((please please please update this story again! it's been years!))
Mei-lan chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
Aw, Pyro. This fic is so amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
Yay. I really enjoy this story; it's one of the few Kyros that are really good. Please keep on updating. )
impeccableblahs chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
since i've logged in thought it would review you once more.

favorite chapter. right here. :D

update soon.
impeccableblahs chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
you really have a way with words, don't you? i've never really cared to use this adjective before (at least i think it's an adjective, i'm a little rusty with my grammar) but eh.. mindboggling. that's your story. to sum it up. mind fucking boggling.

i love angsty kryo. hell, kyro is always angsty, but to this degree, i love it.

i really can't wait for a bobby/rogue/pyro confrontation. i'm hoping to read a fight scene, or a mean as hell kitty, but if not, that's fine too.

you should be proud, this reader is thoroughly depressed by your fic lol i'm off to write something sad, and pissy angry now. thanks. i needed bitchy inspiration lol seriously. writers block is a whore and you've kicked the hell out of mine. thank you again.

update soon, i hope.

imblahs.
wellthatdepends chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Oh, I'm really enjoying this.

I love your characterisation - what we could imagine to be rather realistic after the events of X3. Both wonderfully stubborn and so changed in their own way.

I like the relationship between Kitty and Logan.

I hope you continue this - it's so good and a real gem to read.
Rotem chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
updatee sonn please please please
lostintheair chapter 7 . 6/22/2007
simply beautiful.
moshpitqueen chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
WOW. This fic was really deep. All the dialogue was really convincing, and John was as angsty as always. lol.

Great story. x
summerrrain chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
This chapter was fantastic! I love this story so much. You're a brilliant writer. Fantastic job!
0-MrDragon-0 chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
Can't wait to find out how Bobby and Rogue are going to react.