Reviews for Legend
O.o

Awesome story so far!

Please update soon!
Hetem Senar chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
This fanfic is so awesome! Everyone sounds totally in character, and the events are so flawlessly written. I can't imagine it happening any other way. Epic! _
Fuhrer Moogle chapter 15 . 12/16/2007
Oh I like this one! Teamwork FTW! :)

And this is genious, it made me laugh pretty loud:

"I wondered, not for the first time, if physical talent was inversely proportional to intelligence."

XD
Fuhrer Moogle chapter 14 . 6/20/2007
Yay! What a fulfilling chapter.
Wen chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
This story is a wonderful read. I wish I could give you something a little more constructive, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Thank you for writing about Braska's pilgrimage and filling in the blanks that the Jecht spheres leave. Hope to see more soon.
Fuhrer Moogle chapter 13 . 4/2/2007
Yay! Another exciting chapter.

Good job Jecht, refusing alcohol ).

Wonder what's going on with the whole Jecht/Ixion thing?
hominesnocturne chapter 13 . 4/2/2007
Interesting turn of events. I've always enjoyed different views on Braskas pilgrimage, and this has been nice.

I think you captured Jecht well, but I find Auron a touch more vocal than he is portrayed. Your fic, your opinion, mind you, and it doesnt detract from the story. The only suggestion I have is to avoid using current day slang in an old world. For instance "Dude". I somehow dont think "Red Auron" would even think those words.

As for Braska's disdain for Jyscaal, well done. Very few people caught that in the game (Jyscaal's crime) and I'm glad to see you picked up on it. It makes Seymour a little easier to understand, although there are many holes in his story that i would like to see filled.

Nicely done with the 2 stones at once bit.
BeautifulxxDisaster chapter 13 . 3/30/2007
wow, what happened? Update soon
Rayless Night chapter 13 . 3/30/2007
Yikes. Sounds like Auron's about to be a mite upset.

He and Jecht were both really stressed in this chapter, it seems. Jecht was fidgeting, and Auron called it "leaping around". This is what happens when you sunder men from their beer?
Ice Dagger chapter 13 . 3/29/2007
O.o Not only is Jecht a moron and tactless, but now he's possessed? Oh my. Way to give me a cliffhanger. *angry face*
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 12 . 3/12/2007
This really fun update soon plesae )
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
i wonder what jecth will say when he finds out what is going to happed to braska
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
O Auron getting a bath nice hehe )
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Those two finlay had a smpliy talk thank god hehe
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
I realy enjoyed reading this what jecth said about Auron was so funny it made me laugh hehe poor braska caught in the middle
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »