Reviews for The Time She Lost
altrealitylover chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I recently fell in love with Rumbling Hearts after watching the anime. The bittersweet ending is probably the most realistic but it leaves you with many other possible outcomes that you think ‘what if’. I’m happy you chose to write a story for this series. You are very descriptive in your scene settings which make you feel that you are with the characters. Your dialogue sounds natural, stays pretty much in character and flows nicely in the sentence. It would be great if you could continue with the story you have set up or write another alternate ending. I just can’t get these characters out of my head and need more Rumbling Hearts. Note for improvement: Don’t give anything away in the Author’s Notes before the story starts. I always want to be surprised by the story as I read it. Don’t assume that someone won’t like an aspect of the story. You can’t please every possible reader of your story but you should always write to please yourself.
Nightstone49 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I only just started watching 'Rumbling Hearts' or Kimi-ga-Nozomu-Eien but this was a well written piece.

It's a shame that you're the only one with a fic here but look at it this way, you're leading the way in this too.

Congrats, nice work. Definately a fav.

GangstaSummoner chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I don't usually read girl on girl stories, but why not try something new? And you know what I thought about your was GREAT! I enjoyed reading it. Continue writing _
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 1 . 12/29/2006