Reviews for Living Doll
Yo chapter 11 . 5/15
This was lovely. Really. Amazing.
AngeLawliet chapter 1 . 4/1
This is one of the best, fanfictions of gorillaz, I have ever read
I love this so much. Your writting is incredible. Just make me wanna
read this again and again. I finish this with a smile, my heart was
melting. Is there a sequel?, I need one. 333
(sorry if there are any mistakes, english is not my first language)
Ya'll chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
I think you need to learn more about the Gorillaz. A lot of this is incorrect.
2D had naturally blue hair ever since he was a child. He fell from a tree and whacked his head, and all his hair fell out. When it grew back, it was an azure blue colour.
Murdoc never met 2D until he smashed into the shop, and he didn't panic or try to help him. Instead he just laughed at him, and then got arrested.
And 2D never liked or even knew much about Hip-Hop until he met Russel, who introduced it properly to him.
Oh, and Russel never actually agreed properly to be a part of the band.
Murdoc kidnapped him.
Semi chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Sorry to nit-pick but I think Stu's hair was already blue before he joined Gorillaz, I think he fell out of a tree when he was young and his hair fell out somehow and grew back blue. That's what I have heard anyway
spongeson chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
this is beautifully written wow

the only thing that annoyed me was the fact that this was written before Rise of the Ogre was released so no one knew that 2D's hair was naturally blue :/ so like even tho it's not your fault it keeps annoying me (thats my own problem tho lmaoo not your fault)

I wish you could be found on tumblr or something bc I'd love to follow you and see what's up :/ siiiigh
Stu 2D Pot chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
I am in love with this story...just...its so beautiful.

Well Done! :33
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow this is written so well :D I'm looking to reading more.
Agwe Laguz chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Sweet Satan! As Muds would say. This is so good I don't even have the words to describe it. It's brilliant, witty, heartwarming, well-thought through, well-structured and well-worded... Makes me wsh I would be so good at writing, hand to heart - I'm jealous (not in the black and hateful kind of way, of course). The characters are presented brilliantly, they are truly ROUND (as opposed to flat). I just wish I could access your full version of chapter 8 on LJ. Needless to say I'm heartbroken now that the story is over. So many years passed and there is still no sequel either. *very sad panda* Just want to let you know that it will be awaited and read by me and the rest of the people who faved, followed and commented this work.
Agwe Laguz chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
My god, that body with no head... Brrr! :D
Leyla Chaos chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Fuck my life, this was one awesome read. Still chuckling now and then when Bertram of the Worms pops up in my head. Best fricken story ever.
disizliz chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
where's the sequel? ;_; it's so beautiful! i got my friend addicted to it and now we're waiting for Hero to come out!
PurplePunkKitty chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
Epic. You left me speechless. I can't wait for the sequel XD lol, kinda chatty for a speechless person, ain't i? Meow, miss writer, it took me the whole afternoon to read this, but it so worthed! It's a masterpiece :)
PurplePunkKitty chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Omg! Just...omfg. You should really write a book. I mean it. I 3 it so far ) ugh, back to tha story
PurplePunkKitty chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Lol. when i first saw the summary i've thought 'oh, not another 2d x murdoc fic!' but then, i saw how many reviews you have, so i thought to give it a try. and i must say that so far, it's good, really good. so, on to the story w cassie out.
Mikhyel chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
I'm glad that Murdoc's parents had a decent reason.