Reviews for Living Doll
spongeson chapter 1 . 2/21
this is beautifully written wow

the only thing that annoyed me was the fact that this was written before Rise of the Ogre was released so no one knew that 2D's hair was naturally blue :/ so like even tho it's not your fault it keeps annoying me (thats my own problem tho lmaoo not your fault)

I wish you could be found on tumblr or something bc I'd love to follow you and see what's up :/ siiiigh
Stu 2D Pot chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
I am in love with this story...just...its so beautiful.

Well Done! :33
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow this is written so well :D I'm looking to reading more.
Agwe Laguz chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Sweet Satan! As Muds would say. This is so good I don't even have the words to describe it. It's brilliant, witty, heartwarming, well-thought through, well-structured and well-worded... Makes me wsh I would be so good at writing, hand to heart - I'm jealous (not in the black and hateful kind of way, of course). The characters are presented brilliantly, they are truly ROUND (as opposed to flat). I just wish I could access your full version of chapter 8 on LJ. Needless to say I'm heartbroken now that the story is over. So many years passed and there is still no sequel either. *very sad panda* Just want to let you know that it will be awaited and read by me and the rest of the people who faved, followed and commented this work.
Agwe Laguz chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
My god, that body with no head... Brrr! :D
Leyla Chaos chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Fuck my life, this was one awesome read. Still chuckling now and then when Bertram of the Worms pops up in my head. Best fricken story ever.
disizliz chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
where's the sequel? ;_; it's so beautiful! i got my friend addicted to it and now we're waiting for Hero to come out!
PurplePunkKitty chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
Epic. You left me speechless. I can't wait for the sequel XD lol, kinda chatty for a speechless person, ain't i? Meow, miss writer, it took me the whole afternoon to read this, but it so worthed! It's a masterpiece :)
PurplePunkKitty chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Omg! Just...omfg. You should really write a book. I mean it. I 3 it so far ) ugh, back to tha story
PurplePunkKitty chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Lol. when i first saw the summary i've thought 'oh, not another 2d x murdoc fic!' but then, i saw how many reviews you have, so i thought to give it a try. and i must say that so far, it's good, really good. so, on to the story w cassie out.
Mikhyel chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
I'm glad that Murdoc's parents had a decent reason.
Mikhyel chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
OMG, I love this fic. I like how Murdoc gets to have emotions while still being in character, and how he's actually good at taking care of Stu-Pot. I also like that he's funny and smart, because Murdoc is, but still damaged and angry. I'm glad that Murdoc, Stu-Pot, and Bertram of the Worms all had fun on their vacation, and I can totally see Muds getting drunk and maudlin talking to the comatose Stu. So, in conclusion: good job!
Frootloopasaur chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
This was really a touching story. I love how you developed their friendship through stages and showed the kinder side of Murdoc. I also like how it's not just the jump-in-and-have-sex type of story. It went along the lines of the actual story really well. I hope you write a sequel because I would definitely read it!
yoko23 chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
Wow i really love your stories i just cant read all of them in live journal it won't let me :(
Coloured Flames chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Awesome story, it's got good long chapters unlike many other stories here.