Reviews for Empire of Dirt
Mint Capella chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Love it! Don't know if you're reading this or not, but I simply love it! Especially the flashback part with Sherry. I wonder if Gin still has human emotions, though. I hope. Anyways, keep writing GinSherry fics, especially the ones that explains their childhood. It's challenging, because none of us know their relationship, except Aoyama Gosho, of course.
In an article somewhere, I found that Aoyama Gosho is going to write about Shery and Gin's relationship in the past in 2014. We'll see. I certainly hope you're reading this dreadful review.
Decepticon Fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I always wondered what would happen when the Black Organization fell and what Gin actually thought when he killed. Probably nothing, but still I wonder.

In any case, very well written and enjoyable.

My predictions for the BO members for this incredibly long series (though Pokemon remains the longest running anime to my knowledge):

1. Vodka will probably be killed by Gin for a mistake or treason.
2. Vermouth seemingly wants the Organization to fall like Irish did. She keeps mentioning Kudo as the Silver Bullet. I don't know if she'll survive or be killed though. I'd love for her to survive.
3. Gin, Chianti, Korn, Bourbon are the more hardened agents and will probably be killed. I imagine Chianti and Korn will be killed sooner than Bourbon and obviously Gin will next to last or perhaps the last.
4. That Person (BO's boss), might be related to Kogoro Mouri. The last name Mouri sounds too much like Holmes' arch-enemy Moriarty. It would be a perfect plot twist.
shiho chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
OH really really amazing espicially the scene of the death of sherry it was full of drama and romance it showed how sherry could not the betrayal of gin and also that although she was dying infrontof him he was still hiding his feelings.
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I really love your characterization of gin

the dark athmosphere is just perfect :)
Lizzie chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Man, that was powerful. I loved it, though! *doesnt' want ot think about COnan not being Conan yet* but still loved it to death. Great job!
yamtt chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
As I've said before, I really love how this ends. It's so dramatic yet so very simple.

The flashbacks are probably my favorite part of it as they really make the point in all of this (though they couldn't stand alone, it's weaved together quite nicely), though Vermouth's part is particularly good as well. 3

Tis a good use of the song.