Reviews for To Return to Love
Black Light Brightness chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
FINISH PAHLEASE! (i'm spelling as i sat today so ignore the "mistakes" please_) I LOVED this story and its prequel!
KagomeHig715 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
OMg continue jerk dont hold on out on us!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Aww. This is cute. About Inu's father. Though an 'official' name has not been menchioned, he is generally accepted as and called Inu-no-Taisho(losely translated as 'Dog General') or simply InuTaisho, as I like calling him. But since no official name is given by Takahashi-sama, it is not strictly so. I've seen many names given to him in several different stories and 'Kin' seems just as good as any. Nice job with this so far.
Blackcrescendo chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
Excellent! I can't wait until the next update
youkai chick supreme chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
::falls over and dies:: more! aren't i greedy. aww, cute. inuyasha gets to meet his daddy! i'm so happy for him. now let's see... ooh. please update soon! i love it.
youkai chick supreme chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
i ho[e people read the a/n's... i write very important things there! ah well, even if they don't...

ahem, anyways! oh! what will happen? i'm so excited! i can't wait for more of this. man what a twisted thing for the "gods" to do. they sound mean...
youkai chick supreme chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
...eh? um weird. i'm guessing this has something to do with the guardian people from the last story? keh. not i'm really intrigued.
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
YAY! now all kagome has to do is jump down the well and everything can be happy again! yay, yay, yay! woohoo, i am so happy!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
WOOHOO! HORRAY FOR SEQUELS! me so happy now. kids should really know thier parents, if they're alive and well that is... i'm happy now.