Reviews for Kyuzo's Day
Alia Sukai chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
XD this is hilarious...I LOVE IT! and i dont blame the fangirls :) and that host is so...disturbed...
Jun-I chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
"Honestly, even if I WAS gay, did he seriously think he'd have a chance?" Awesome. Hahaha! Not too many pp understand that gay guys are not attracted to ALL guys. LOL.

And the unnamed CEO in your fic is intended to be Kanbei, I'm guessing? He did indeed keep giving Kyuuzou that 'special treatment' in the anime. *snicker* But if it is Ayamaro, I've been told that in canon (the S7 Japanese novels), he did have the habit of patronizing male prostitutes. So, go figure.
se levanto chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
lol. haha...spelling errors! (past became...part) and aCHOO's not tt bad:) she's just old. anw...go n read MY stories! i have the same pen name...
deactivatedforever23890214 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
...made my day. Seriously, I laughed! It's good to see random ficlets on the samurai 7 catagory! Which reminds moi, please read my fic o' random doom "And That's The Truth"

Heihachi mistakenly sent to jail? Kyuzo trussed up like a Chistmas tree? Gorobei and the winter olympics? it is there.

Loved your fic!