Reviews for Ask No Questions, Take No Side
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
lol, this was very cute
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I was just re-reading this and noticed I hadn't left a review before, so I'm taking care of that oversight. I really enjoyed this story and I'm looking forward to reading the others in this series. Thank you for sharing them! :-)
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
What a wonderfully fun story! *two thumbs up*

I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish you'd revisit this little universe someday. Please? Pretty please with whipped cream and strawberries on top? *begging now*
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Very good story. I liked it. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Wow! He's a good friend! Really he is! He needs to get a reality check like what would happen if the world knew about Sentinels but that's cool.

Terrific story!
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
'End'? What do you mean, 'End'? Oh no, you must continue this little gem because I want to see Jim and Blair in Atlantis! ... I mean come on, Jim has to use his senses to save Atlantis! You have to continue it or face the pointy end of a spork! :P
Aditu chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Aw... really nice story! I watched both TV-shows and you described the charakters very well. I could hear their voices. *g*

Hm, food fight in Atlantis... I wonder, if Lizzie would be involved. *gg*

Anyway, very good work!

PsychGirl chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Good story! I like Rodney and Sheppard, even though I've never watched SGA. Rodney is a great foil for Blair - all the genius and none of the social skills.